New Year's Eve in Ocean City?

tastycake

I'm trying to find out what bars in OC are having New Year's parties and am not having much luck. Other than Fager's Island and 3 hotels, I'm coming up empty. Anyone out there have any info to share?

beachnut01

With it being around a weekend OC will usually be busy for new years. Seacrets for sure, Fagers like you mentioned, Green Turtle, Buxy's Salty Dog, Big Kahuna, Bull on the Beach, plus hotels like Clarion. I'm sure most of the ones I mentioned will have a pre-sale ticket deal going on. Plus all the other bars will be open for prime up or food. You will have to decide and get tix ahead if you want to go to a hot spot. Not sure what crowd you're looking for. Seacrets, Fagers, Turtle and Big Kahuna will usually be super crowded...Seacrets, Fagers with middle aged crowd with bands/DJ, Turtle with just DJ, and Big Kahuna lots of different entertainment in 3 bars, younger crowd. Big Kahuna is closed offseason and only opens for NYE so you'll have to find a number if you want there. OC for NYE is a good time.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
For about ten years straight, I went to Ocean City for New Year's Eve, staying at Fager's Island. It was ALWAYS a blast.

I'd absolutely recommend going to OC, and staying at FI if you can swing it.

tastycake

For about ten years straight, I went to Ocean City for New Year's Eve, staying at Fager's Island. It was ALWAYS a blast.

I'd absolutely recommend going to OC, and staying at FI if you can swing it.

Thanks to all of you! Now I can get excited :)