Kids Christmas Party

28quaderacing

The 3rd District Optimist club is having a kids christmas party today at the fairgrounds in Leonardtown from 1 to 3. there will be games, prizes, crafts, food and santa will arrive on a firetruck. Everything is free so bring your kids and your camera and enjoy this event !!!!

hotcoffee

Chesapeake Ranch Estates is having a Children's Christmas Party Saturday the 18th from 1-4PM at the clubhouse.... Santa will be there....

rstgoyam

Chesapeake Ranch Estates is having a Children's Christmas Party Saturday the 18th from 1-4PM at the clubhouse.... Santa will be there....

I am planning on going to the Chesapeake Ranch Estates Kids party on Saturday but I have never been before. Do I need to take anything at all other than my kids?

hotcoffee

I am planning on going to the Chesapeake Ranch Estates Kids party on Saturday but I have never been before. Do I need to take anything at all other than my kids?

Well.... bring the kids!

We'll have cookies, cheese & grapes
We'll have Egg Nog, Chocolate [marshmellows I hope] & coffee

We'll have crafts [plenty of coloring and paste projects]
We'll have Santa Claus

I'll have my camera so I can email pictures but you can bring your own too

And the Christmas Tree is up and decorated so my guess is the kids will have a lot of fun!

I heard that Santa is bringing a little gift for every kid.... We are hoping to have about 200 kids....

Last edited:

hotcoffee

Well.... bring the kids!

We'll have cookies, cheese & grapes
We'll have Egg Nog, Chocolate [marshmellows I hope] & coffee

We'll have crafts [plenty of coloring and paste projects]
We'll have Santa Claus

I'll have my camera so I can email pictures but you can bring your own too

And the Christmas Tree is up and decorated so my guess is the kids will have a lot of fun!

I heard that Santa is bringing a little gift for every kid.... We are hoping to have about 200 kids....

Just wanted to remind everyone in CRE that Santa will be at the Christmas Party today.

I also picked up a new Christmas Themed book at the Library yesterday.... Grandma has to drive a Snow Plow to save Christmas... I think they will enjoy it and it's pretty timely!!!