"Party Schnauzers"...

This ad cracks me up.... "We are once again proud to offer top quality AKC registered black and white parti color puppies and one chocolate and white parti color puppy."

"Rare" party schnauzers.... The only 'party' to be had with these pups was when a mini-schnauzer 'partied' outside her breed to get pups with those colors...:jet:

From the AKC Website... American Kennel Club - Miniature Schnauzer

Color
The recognized colors are salt and pepper, black and silver and solid black. All colors have uniform skin pigmentation, i.e. no white or pink skin patches shall appear anywhere on the dog.

How in the heck can she say she wants an additional $300 for full papers when the AKC quals clearly state

"Disqualifications - Color solid white or white striping, patching, or spotting on the colored areas of the dog, except for the small white spot permitted on the chest of the black."

Is she just betting on finding stupid people?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
They are really pretty...the groomer that lived with me raised them..really nice quality...AKC allows you to register them just not show them..along with the white Shepard, schnauzers, boxers etc...where is the ad? I did not see it..anyway they are usually very very pretty..

They are really pretty...the groomer that lived with me raised them..really nice quality...AKC allows you to register them just not show them..along with the white Shepard, schnauzers, boxers etc...where is the ad? I did not see it..anyway they are usually very very pretty..
They are pretty, but they are not true to the breed so to charge $500-600 for a quirky mini-schnauzer and THEN expect an additional $300 for "full papers" is just crazy talk!

But then again... any breed or "mixed breed" such as this is worth what people are willing to pay for it... it just drives me nuts.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
They are pretty, but they are not true to the breed so to charge $500-600 for a quirky mini-schnauzer and THEN expect an additional $300 for "full papers" is just crazy talk!

But then again... any breed or "mixed breed" such as this is worth what people are willing to pay for it... it just drives me nuts.

C when she was here sold a few for $1800 I witnessed this...they are not showable but like I said breedable and very pretty pets the liver and whites still bring top dollar...I feel alot less strongly (is that what I want to say) about the "designer breeds" I have done some god ugly ones that do not look like anything recognizable..lol..