Vice President Clinton...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...Vice President Hillary Clinton.

Bubba ain't making life better for Obama out of the goodness in his heart.

Joe will be leaving to spend more time with his family in the, what, next 6 months or so.

:popcorn:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hillary is NOT going to play second fiddle to that imbecile. Unless she's planning on having him fosterized shortly into his second term.

Bill Clinton is trotting out there because his moneymen have told him, "Look, MFer, we gave you two terms as President, and kept your ignorant ass in office when you couldn't keep your hands off the help. We got your wife elected to the Senate, and had her put in as SecState. Now you get your hillbilly chitlin eating intern poking Big Mac ass out there and sell this tax bill."

Last edited:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Hillary is NOT going to play second fiddle to that imbecile. Unless she's planning on having him fosterized shortly into his second term.

:evil:

I suspect his birth certificate will come up again along with a coordinated whispering campaign that he has been a weak, ineffective potus who wasted the D majority and there will be an agreement for him to step down and not run in 2012.

Because he'll lose. Huge.

TurboK9

I suspect his birth certificate will come up again along with a coordinated whispering campaign that he has been a weak, ineffective potus who wasted the D majority and there will be an agreement for him to step down and not run in 2012.

I think your theory here definitely has merit... nobody with a job with a J.O.B. would vote for him.... trouble is between Obamacare and the economy and such, by 2012 there may only be five or six of us left... :lmao:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

If Hillary for some reason resigns her position as SoS, you can bet she'll be positioning herself for a run at Obama's part time job. This is her absolute last hope of succeeding. She'll look way too old come 2016 and we all know looks & rhetoric got Obama elected, not qualification or experience! :dye: