Need a place to take kids for haircuts....

4boys1princess

Once Upon a Time...
I need to take 4 of my children for haircuts.
2 boys just need a trim, my one son has long hair and want a somewhat short style, and my 4yr old daughter has only been to a kiddie hairdresser that had vehicles & movies to watch.
Can you suggest a place to take all 4 of them?
Need a place that's not to pricey, but that is good and patient with kids.
Thank you for reading, and for your help again.....

emma1606

2 boys just need a trim, my one son has long hair and want a somewhat short style, and my 4yr old daughter has only been to a kiddie hairdresser that had vehicles & movies to watch.

Definitely Joie Salon in Callaway, especially Amanda!!! My 3yr old hated the hair salon until he went to Amanda, now he loves going. 240-237-8044

4boys1princess

Once Upon a Time...
Definitely Joie Salon in Callaway, especially Amanda!!! My 3yr old hated the hair salon until he went to Amanda, now he loves going. 240-237-8044

Are they expensive?
How far away is Callaway?
(yes, I'm still trying to find my way around...LOL)

4boys1princess

Once Upon a Time...
ever think of buying clippers and cutting at home?...probably save you $500 a year

I did... I bought a nice set a few years ago.
Ummmm... you do not want to see how my kids hair turned out... LMAO.
Thank god it was summer & shaving their head worked better.
I have been trimming my daughters bangs, but now her hair is crazy & needs a trim.

jsouthan

Just took my son to SportClips in Prince Frederick (it is in the shopping center where Safeway is) and the girl there did a really good job. They were having a special of $10 for each kids' haircut and they give you a frequent flier card that gets you a discount on every other one. I think the regular price was $13. It is geared toward boys and men (sports-themed), but they do females as well.

BOP

I did... I bought a nice set a few years ago.
Ummmm... you do not want to see how my kids hair turned out... LMAO.
Thank god it was summer & shaving their head worked better.
I have been trimming my daughters bangs, but now her hair is crazy & needs a trim.

There is a barber shop on base, at the PX. They do styling as well.

L

Localboy

Stone's Barber Shop in Callaway on the corner of Rt 5 and Rt 249 (301-994-1105). The owner and empolyees are licensed barbers and beauticians with years of experience. They do a great job, and are not too exspensive. They are great with kids.