Radar

glhs837

Power with Control
That grant money must be burning a hole in the pockets. Maybe I'll head up that way after work for a calibration run:)

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
That grant money must be burning a hole in the pockets. Maybe I'll head up that way after work for a calibration run:)

:killingme

you made me giggle!!!

ICit now..... you know how fast you were going sir

glhs - Yes.. but Im not gonna tell you! Please tell me so I can compare it to what I have.... I was conducting a Calibration Run :shrug:

Officer.... :burning:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Oh and if you plan on traveling through St Mary's College campus 5 hours ago, there is a cop running radar.

He's looking for people going North on 5, coming out of the 30 MPH zone going uphill around a corner to where it turns 40. Basically off campus, while school is out of session, trying to catch people accelerating too soon going up the hill.

Must be a revenue shortage.

Oh and if you plan on traveling through St Mary's College campus 5 hours ago, there is a cop running radar.

He's looking for people going North on 5, coming out of the 30 MPH zone going uphill around a corner to where it turns 40. Basically off campus, while school is out of session, trying to catch people accelerating too soon going up the hill.

Must be a revenue shortage.

I am so glad they are here to protect us. Actually, I'll bet they wish they were doing somthing else.

glhs837

Power with Control
:killingme

you made me giggle!!!

ICit now..... you know how fast you were going sir

glhs - Yes.. but Im not gonna tell you! Please tell me so I can compare it to what I have.... I was conducting a Calibration Run :shrug:

Officer.... :burning:

Not my speedometer, I calibrate that with my radar detector's GPS and my Droids GPS. This would be calibrating my radar detector against a known source. :whistle: