Bridge???

belvak

Happy Camper
Update: Looks like both sides are moving really slow right now. It looked like someone was pushing a small car with its hazards on over to the St. Mary's side.

Hubby is on his way home from work, and was stopped on the bridge. I checked the webcam, and it looks like it's backed up on the St. Mary's side to. He said he was starting to move, and could see a State Trooper who looked to be looking in/at the cars moving by. I guess he'll call me and let me know what was going on once he gets closer to home. In the meantime, anyone have any insight??

Last edited:
Hubby is on his way home from work, and was stopped on the bridge. I checked the webcam, and it looks like it's backed up on the St. Mary's side to. He said he was starting to move, and could see a State Trooper who looked to be looking in/at the cars moving by. I guess he'll call me and let me know what was going on once he gets closer to home. In the meantime, anyone have any insight??

Must be out after all the bad folks heading home from work.

glhs837

Power with Control
Or maybe a pretreatment for the liquid dinner crowd? Maybe spouses and children have complained about workers coming home inebriated?

belvak

Happy Camper
or for a date for tomorrow :shrug: :killingme :love:

:killingme

Hubby just called back and said there were two State Troopers stopped on the bridge. It appeared that one was "broken down" and there was someone directing traffic. Anyway, he's over the bridge and on the way home now.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Or maybe a pretreatment for the liquid dinner crowd? Maybe spouses and children have complained about workers coming home inebriated?

:high5:

im worried about drivin home tomorrow :cds:

:dodgeadrunk:

pray for me please :coffee:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:killingme

Hubby just called back and said there were two State Troopers stopped on the bridge. It appeared that one was "broken down" and there was someone directing traffic. Anyway, he's over the bridge and on the way home now.

:huggy:

:doh: bet he felt like a :dork: glad everyone is OK!