Knitting

RobbinDodd

I would love to learn how to knit. I need to find something to keep me busy while I try to quit smoking. Does anyone know of a place that offers a class?? Hope everyone will have a safe and Happy New Year!!!!

latinamomma

Transam's wife
Me too...have never seen anything for knitting or crocheting? (not sure of the spelling ..sorry). Would love to learn how to.

jrt_ms1995

There's a yarn shop (I can't remember the name, sorry) on the square in Leonardtown which offers classes.

edit:

That's "Crazy for Ewe" in L'town, 301-475-2744. Apparently there's one in LaPlata, too.

Last edited:

dorothydot

I can help, too - I've knitted, crocheted and tatted for over 50 years. I'm off of Chancellor's Run Rd - just shoot me a pm!
Dot

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
There's a yarn shop (I can't remember the name, sorry) on the square in Leonardtown which offers classes.

edit:

That's "Crazy for Ewe" in L'town, 301-475-2744. Apparently there's one in LaPlata, too.

Hey, thanks for posting this! Daughter just bought a house in the Leonardtown area and I never knew this shop existed. Planning a visit soon! :yahoo:

craberta

I think it is hard to do, and requires so much patience. I admire people who can make beautiful things with yarn. I got a baby blankey from my sis in law, a newbie knitter, it was 2 feet wide by 4 feet long...

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday, there's crocheting and knitting at the NewTowne Village. Some of us ladies from the forum started this up over a year ago. All are welcome.

knittin

somdexpressions
We also started a group in September 2010 through our church. We make things for charity. So far 14 blankets, 10 hats, and many granny squares. We meet 1st and 3rd Sunday 9-12 at Father Andrew White School in the gym. Beginners welcomed and lessons are free. PM me is interested.

mamissa3

oh this is sooo cool I woudl be interested in this as well!! Please PM me with details of any of these opportunities! thanks:)

black dog

Free America
knitting xxxl sweaters

look-son-a-necroposter.jpg