Happy 2011!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Though I do not make New Years resolutions, I promise to try to be nicer to my fellow forumites in 2011. Kissy kissy hug hug, ya'all.

BOP

Though I do not make New Years resolutions, I promise to try to be nicer to my fellow forumites in 2011. Kissy kissy hug hug, ya'all.

There's a Rassmusun poll out that says that 35% of Americans are optimistic about 2011. That's as opposed to 3 years ago, when 68% said they were optimistic about the beginning of Bush's last year in office.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey shows that just 35% of Adults expect 2011 to be a good year or better, the lowest level of optimism found since the end of 2003. Nineteen percent (19%) say 2011 will be a poor year. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Optimism about the next year has hovered in this range in late December surveys for the past three years. But in late 2007, 68% expected the following year to be a good, if not better, one. In late December 2006, 57% said the same of 2007.

Only 22% of Adults rate 2010 as a good year or better. That includes four percent (4%) who say it was an excellent year and two percent (2%) who think it was the best year ever. Thirty-one percent (31%) classify 2010 as a poor year overall.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Happy new year.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Happy New Years! :huggy: The girls are craving their bully sticks... they didn't get any this Christmas... I knew I was forgetting something :doh:

We carry a large variety if body parts for your girls. Furry bunny ears, chicken feet, trachea and green tripe (stomach lining) and many assorted animal bones! And of course- the almighty bully sticks aka pizzles aka bull penises :yikes:

PrepH4U

We carry a large variety if body parts for your girls. Furry bunny ears, chicken feet, trachea and green tripe (stomach lining) and many assorted animal bones! And of course- the almighty bully sticks aka pizzles aka bull penises :yikes:

Ok you must have had your first glass of wine! :lol: I now have a visual that is not nice! :lol: Poor dogs with their cravings! :whistle:

D

dems4me

Ok you must have had your first glass of wine! :lol: I now have a visual that is not nice! :lol: Poor dogs with their cravings! :whistle:

No... she's serious... the dogs go nuts over them!! They LOVE those things!! I loaded up last year for their Christmas presents. :lol:

PrepH4U

No... she's serious... the dogs go nuts over them!! They LOVE those things!! I loaded up last year for their Christmas presents. :lol:

Ok trying to keep this out of the gutter....:killingme

Yep I know Dems, just messing with Miss Nicey. :lol: Just imagine the email sale flyer... now is the time to stock up on bull dicks! :yahoo:

frequentflier

happy to be living

What, you think I can't say the word PENIS if I am sober? PENISPENISPENIS!!!

Most people have one in their hand when they ask what they are. When I tell them, some of them throw it back in the container and keep wiping their hand on their pants! Most men get very squeemish and close up their legs a little bit. It gives me great pleasure to tell them; I love the reactions and shocked looks!

p.s. I am all out of wine :bawl:

PrepH4U

What, you think I can't say the word PENIS if I am sober? PENISPENISPENIS!!!

Most people have one in their hand when they ask what they are. When I tell them, some of them throw it back in the container and keep wiping their hand on their pants! Most men get very squeemish and close up their legs a little bit. It gives me great pleasure to tell them; I love the reactions and shocked looks!

p.s. I am all out of wine :bawl:

:killingme:killingme Sorry you are out of wine you penis pusher! :killingme:killingme