Lost Chesapeake Bay Retriever

HeleneHunter

The family dog has wandered away, If you've seen a male, LARGE Chesapeake Bay Retriever in the Mechanicsville MD please let us know! He ate dinner Saturday and hasn't been seen since.

HeleneHunter

Country Lakes/Hayden's Run area
Large Male Chessie, Rusty Brown color
5 years old, collor, no tags, not chipped
Will load picture later when home

Last edited:

HeleneHunter

We checked him out, sorry to say it isn't our boy, but thanks for all that are still looking! We miss him so much, he's out there somewhere!!
Reward offered (don't know if I mentioned)

montauk17

It is hard to tell from this picture whether this is a Chesapeake Retriever or not. But, this dog is the correct color. The picture is sort of distorted so the dog may be taller. Worth examining the picture.

Animal Details

HeleneHunter

Still hopeful, but still looking - seems like i've heard of a lot of missing dogs in our area lately! I just don't understand who would want a grown spoiled dog that belongs to someone else...

tes218

Still hopeful, but still looking - seems like i've heard of a lot of missing dogs in our area lately! I just don't understand who would want a grown spoiled dog that belongs to someone else...

Do you have a picture to post? I saw a big, redish dog on the front of someone's lawn. He/she was just lying there so couldn't tell if that was where he lived or was just resting. I took a picture with my cell phone but not sure how it came out. He looked a little older than 5, had a little graying around the muzzle.

Loper

Animal Poor!

so how did he just "wander" away? are you canvasing the area? a picture would be great so we know what to look for! :howdy:

HeleneHunter

we've put up posters with pictures i'm not real computer savvy and need help with the picture download, but will bug my bro again. Wandered as in living back in the woods and never imagining something like this would happen (hindsight = 20/20) but 2 - 3 miles from subdivision (Hayden's Run and Country Lakes) Thanks for all the posts!

HeleneHunter

166451_575948912375_77400830_31959537_4026645_n.jpg

Here is a pic of Chewy. We miss him dearly and hope that if anyone knows his whereabouts, please contact me on this forum. God Bless!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
There was a ches bay ret hit on rt.5 just north of loveville rd. Today. A friend of mine was there and said that 4 cars pulled over, the dog was alive and in the highway. She is not sure what or who took the dog or where it went. After coming home and seeing this thread she said the dog resembled this one greatly.

Loper

Animal Poor!
There was a ches bay ret hit on rt.5 just north of loveville rd. Today. A friend of mine was there and said that 4 cars pulled over, the dog was alive and in the highway. She is not sure what or who took the dog or where it went. After coming home and seeing this thread she said the dog resembled this one greatly.

damn... :bawl:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Someone in another thread mentioned a boxer hit close to this area but my friend said this dog was a chesie. I hope the dog got the attention it needed as I was told it was alive and people were with it.