Constitution Loving Getting Out of Hand

Vince

Joy Behar Wonders if ‘Constitution-Loving is Getting Out of Hand’ | The Blaze
Joy Behar Wonders if ‘Constitution-Loving is Getting Out of Hand’

Joy Behar has a burning question: “Do you think this Constitution-loving is getting out of hand?”

That’s the question she posed to a panel of guests on her show Tuesday night, centered around the GOP’s plan to read the Constitution before the 112th Congress opens. Liberal talk show host Bill Press was more than willing to answer that it’s a “Hollywood” stunt and Republicans might actually benefit from such a reading since they have no idea what’s in it:

Behar and Bill Press both liberal idiots. Gotta love Bill Press with his "Republicans might actually benefit from such a reading since they have no idea what’s in it." The Republicans have no idea what's in it?????? Holy crap!!! :doh: UFB The 2nd Amendment alone has been twisted by the dayum liberals just to suit their needs. These people love to distort the Constitution to their own ends. Maybe the Dems should read it, and get a dictionary for the big words, so they understand what it means.

Sorry, my morning rant against idiot liberals.

CrashTest

The House's new package of rules includes a privision mandating that all bills cite their constitutional authority.

Not gonna be any Joy in Behar land.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Joy Behar Wonders if ‘Constitution-Loving is Getting Out of Hand’ | The Blaze

Behar and Bill Press both liberal idiots. Gotta love Bill Press with his "Republicans might actually benefit from such a reading since they have no idea what’s in it." The Republicans have no idea what's in it?????? Holy crap!!! :doh: UFB The 2nd Amendment alone has been twisted by the dayum liberals just to suit their needs. These people love to distort the Constitution to their own ends. Maybe the Dems should read it, and get a dictionary for the big words, so they understand what it means.

Sorry, my morning rant against idiot liberals.
Dems probably know it better than anyone, it makes it easier to get around it.

bcp

In My Opinion
I think they might have made a mistake with the title of the article.
allow me to fix it for them.

Joy Behar Worries that ‘The Constitution will get in the way’​