Hoyer: Tea Party People Come From Unhappy Families

ylexot

Super Genius
Hoyer: Tea Party People Come From Unhappy Families
There are a whole lot of people in the Tea Party that I see in these polls who don’t want any compromise. My presumption is they have unhappy families. All of you have been in families: single-parent, two-parents, whatever. Multiple parent and a stepfather. The fact is life is about trying to reach accommodation with one another so we can move forward. That is certainly what democracy is about. So if we are going to move forward compromise is necessary.
I don't know how his marriage works, but I always thought "compromise" was doing what she wants.

And if he's compromising with children, he's not doing a good job of parenting, IMHO.

bcp

In My Opinion
Why has compromise become so important to the democrats over the last few days?
Has something happened??

glhs837

Power with Control
From what was obviously an unhappy family? Looking more and more like Stenys doing some transference:)

Toxick

Splat
Why has compromise become so important to the democrats over the last few days?
Has something happened??

It certainly is an interesting phenomenon, isn't it.

Bipartisanship!
Compromise!

Before November - hell, before Tuesday - I didn't hear much about "compromise". I heard a lot of "Obama won! Get over it! :blahblah:" That's all I heard.

To Democrats "bipartisanship" means the Republicans hold their cheeks apart while the Democrats do their pelvic thrust, and "compromise" means sometimes they will use lube, if they feel like it.

#### a bunch of compromise, Hoyer. You had a chance to work together with the opposition. You blew it - you'd rather march up Constitution Avenue holding Pelosi's purse and grinning like a goddam idiot, patting yourself on the back for ass-raping your constituents. And now suddenly anyone who can't compromise comes from a dysfunctional family.

Piss off you arrogant old bastard.

ImnoMensa

Bipartisanship!
Compromise!

Before November - hell, before Tuesday - I didn't hear much about "compromise". I heard a lot of "Obama won! Get over it! :blahblah:" That's all I heard.

To Democrats "bipartisanship" means the Republicans hold their cheeks apart while the Democrats do their pelvic thrust, and "compromise" means sometimes they will use lube, if they feel like it.

#### a bunch of compromise, Hoyer. You had a chance to work together with the opposition. You blew it - you'd rather march up Constitution Avenue holding Pelosi's purse and grinning like a goddam idiot, patting yourself on the back for ass-raping your constituents. And now suddenly anyone who can't compromise comes from a dysfunctional family.

Where was Steny's compromise when the Democrats slammed the door in the faces of republicans.

For Steny's information there was nothing unhappy about my childhood nor in my own family after marriage. Still married to the same woman after 48 years , wouldnt trade my family for anything.

Steny is married to Nancy Pelosi's butt, If anyone is unhappy it should be him.

BernieP

Resident PIA
My first reposne was that Steny is out of touch with reality but the truth is he is pandering to his voters, his core support and to liberals in general.
He has aspirations, the fools in this district are going to re-elect him until he dies because he's a D. So he spouts this tea party BS and becomes the go to liberal for his party.
He has no idea what the tea party represents and the profile of the people who support the movement. Next up, "why the tea party is nothing but a bunch of anti-semetic, homophobic racists".

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
He and Judy were estranged for years before she died. She actually had a long-term relationship with another man, and I believe they lived together.

Ooh, I didn't know that!

Bipartisanship!
Compromise!

:killingme

:yay:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!

Bipartisanship!
Compromise!

YES!!!! :yahoo:

:yay: :high5:

Tell it like it is!!

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I bet Lollar would not be talking this way about his opponents if he had won. :ohwell:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Let's refresh this old buzzards memory!

Sit Down, Shut Up, You Lost!

OK folks were going to draft the health care bill, can someone please lock the door so no Republican can get in!

That's the way I remember it went down!