This ones's for Pete.....

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
Sarah Palin better watch out, fellow Tea Party star Michele Bachmann may have eyes on White House

"Move over, Sarah Palin. There may be a new Tea Party star with eyes on the White House.

Rep. Michele Bachmann, a Minnesota Republican who once said God told her to run for Congress, is planning a speech in her native Iowa later this month, fueling speculation she will run in 2012.

On Wednesday, Bachmann spokesman Sergio Gor confirmed an ABC News report of the congresswoman's potential White House aspirations."

Read more here.

Mongo53

Pfft. She doesn't even have her own reality show.
Nor, does she have Boeing 757 all to herself, provided by the U.S. Air Force. Of course maybe if she made more moronic gaffs, that even came close to the person that just had to give up her 757.

ImnoMensa

I like either Bachman or Plain.

I don't give either of them much of a chance of winning, because both are too good looking , and too smart ,to get the ugly feminist, pro abortion, LGTB, Katie Couric , hate America Liberal, vote.

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
I like either Bachman or Plain.

I don't give either of them much of a chance of winning, because both are too good looking , and too smart ,to get the ugly feminist, pro abortion, LGTB, Katie Couric , hate America Liberal, vote.

Bachman is too stupid and Palin is too busy being a TV star. Best look elsewhere.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Bachman is too stupid and Palin is too busy being a TV star. Best look elsewhere.

We need to find a glib, intellectually slippery, photogenic zero with absolutely no relevant experience to run. History has recently shown that is a proven recipe for success.

Last edited:

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi

Attachments

• gilligan_s_Island_Caricature copy.jpg
    gilligan_s_Island_Caricature copy.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 36