Pelosi blasts 'hypocrisy' of new members (HUH?!?!)

Severa

Common sense ain't common
CNN Political Ticker

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is now part of the minority party in Congress, but don't expect her to be introspective after the November losses.

"I do introspection, I don't do public introspection," Pelosi said Thursday on CNN's "John King, USA."

But the California Democrat conceded that her party was destined to lose the November elections because of the economy, in spite of their passage of health care and Wall Street reform.

"We still would have lost the election because we had 9 ½ percent unemployment," Pelosi told CNN Chief National Correspondent John King. "That came from the policies of George W. Bush and the Republican's support for his initiatives." (emphasis mine)

========================

You dumb broad, you.....OMG are you SERIOUS? You had control of the House and Senate for HOW EFFING LONG?!?! and it's BUSH'S fault? Yeah keep telling yourself that if that's what you need to sleep at night you dumbass beeyotch.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
[You dumb broad, you.....OMG are you SERIOUS? You had control of the House and Senate for HOW EFFING LONG?!?! and it's BUSH'S fault? Yeah keep telling yourself that if that's what you need to sleep at night you dumbass beeyotch.

:yeahthat:

Vince

But the California Democrat conceded that her party was destined to lose the November elections because of the economy, in spite of their passage of health care and Wall Street reform.
This is the part I liked.

You mean "because of" their passage of healthcare and Wall Street reform. :lol:

Rommey

When asked if she is confident she will be speaker again in two years she said, "It's not about me. It's not about me. It's about President Obama being re-elected; it's about Democrats talking back control of the House."
There it is in a nutshell...its all about power and control. Who cares what Americans want as long as the allies of the wicked witch get back in control.

Mongo53

There you guys go again, believing your lying eyes. The media has told you, Nancy Pelosi is the esteemed first Female Speaker of the House, all she says is to be absorbed and considered, you don't become Speaker of the House and demand the Air Force Provide you your own personal Boeing 757, without being brilliant.

If only you were a little smarter then you actually are, you would see her brilliance. You're all acting like those unwashed masses that laughed at the Emperors new clothes, thinking he was nude, when in reality all the elites could see his fine suite of clothes that only a Smart Person could see.

Now lets get back to bashing Sarah Palin, obviously she is such a moron.

Yea, Fox News is the Problem. :coffee:

Mongo53

Hey Nancy, Sit Down, Shut Up, You LOST!

Catchy phrase sound familiar? :killingme
I like "Elections have Consequences", I think we should firing that one up all the time, as she used it to rub the Republicans noses in it all the time 4 years ago.

And go back and look how she used it, a committee member makes an honest mistake in addressing an another member on the first day of new congress, a slip of the lip, that he apologized right away, and she goes on and on lecturing everyone like they just don't get it, they were kicked out of office.

ciwmj

CNN Political Ticker

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is now part of the minority party in Congress, but don't expect her to be introspective after the November losses.

"I do introspection, I don't do public introspection," Pelosi said Thursday on CNN's "John King, USA."

"We still would have lost the election because we had 9 ½ percent unemployment," Pelosi told CNN Chief National Correspondent John King. "That came from the policies of George W. Bush and the Republican's support for his initiatives." (emphasis mine)

========================

You dumb broad, you.....OMG are you SERIOUS? You had control of the House and Senate for HOW EFFING LONG?!?! and it's BUSH'S fault? Yeah keep telling yourself that if that's what you need to sleep at night you dumbass beeyotch.

Personally I can't stand that woman. I think that her Doctor needs to increase her dosage. She is a total nut job.:lmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
Will the "lady" weilding the broom from California please shut her trap and move to the back of the bus?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Well, it's simply amazing what she will come up with next! :lmao:

Lucianne had a link to another video of Pelosi in her exit interview. Not a very graceful looooooooooser, Nancy!!! :loser:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

BOP

CNN Political Ticker

========================

Somebody needs to check her meds...who's her dayum doctor? Same guy who treated Michael Jackson?

bcp

In My Opinion
...who's her dayum doctor? Same guy who treated Michael Jackson?

I wish, matter of fact, I wouldn't mind seeing him appointed as the sole medical doctor for the democrats.

Now, how can the democrats keep claiming that they lost because of unemployment despite their passing of the Health Care Bill, or that they lost because they didn't go far enough with the Health Care Bill,,, those that won claimed they would try to rescind that bill, those that kept their seats for the most part were those against the bill in the first place. The big losers were mostly those that pushed for the Bill the hardest.

I may not be the brightest guy in the world, but to me? I would almost be able to make a guess that the Passing of the Health care bill is what sank most of them.
The American public on a whole does not want the government in our health care.

ImnoMensa

A couple of questions please:

Is she any dumber than those who just elected her to lead the Minority?
Is she any crazier than those who voted the way she told them to vote?

Nancy is one person. Hundreds followed her over that cliff , in Maryland we elected Steny Hoyer who was attached to her backside like a suckfish on a shark. Is Steny any smarter than Pelosi?

They are still following her. Who is smarter or crazier, the Leader of the Lemmings or the Lemmings doing the following, or the Lemmings who elected Steny Hoyer , Barbara Mikulski, Elijah Cummings, Ben Cardin. M.O.M. O'Malley.

No they aren't crazy, they have America by the balls, this was just a minor setback, before you know it they will be back in the driver's seat, because Republicans will cave in like a ditch dug in the sand.

Last edited:

EZG

Really Nancy Nut-Job

Hey Nancy, Sit Down, Shut Up, You LOST!

Unbelievable how she continues to exhibit a total disregard for common sense!

"We have to pass this bill to actually see whats in it"