Who thinks there will be school tomorrow?

LadyCoyote

I see we are going to get freezing rain tonight....Who thinks school (St. Marys County) will be cancelled? I know there are many hopeful students -----
Yay? or Nay?

Whaddaya think??

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
At minimum there will be a delay. There's no way the buses need to be out on the roads before the sun comes up.

LadyCoyote

I would agree. It's slick on the sidewalk and in the yard, even. My grass is like a "slip & slide", which I discovered while taking pooches out!

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I think there will definitely be a delay, but my friend who drives a bus said she has heard nothing so far.

Chopticon needs the day off to grieve. They just lost a senior to the icy roadways.

n0n1m0us3

why so serious
I think there will be a delay at the very least...hope it doesn't take too long before they decide.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
no announcements yet. Guess I'll be getting up on time for them to announce it 5 minutes after I wake up the kids.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I suspect there may be delays because of ice. I was out tonight and what may look wet was ice and in some places very slippery. My guess is 2 hr delay but we have one other small weather front coming which may change the deal?