The History of Right Wing Hate Talk

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
Conservative hate talkers are not a new phenomena, and as Mike Papantonio points out on The Ed Schultz Show, hateful and violent rhetoric from the right existed back in the days of JFK, and many believe that this is what led to his assassination.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
... hateful and violent rhetoric from the right existed back in the days of JFK...
According to that reason.tv video on the "5 Rules for Coping with Tragedy" you posted, there were 19th century politicians "who actually beat each other on the Senate floor." If the Right's violent rhetoric goes back to only the 1960s, then who do you think was doing the talking in the 19th century? :lmao:

Also according to that video, we should NEVER politicize a tragedy or blame "rhetoric". If you kept that video in mind in the future, that could immediately cut your posting at least in half.

... many believe that this is what led to his assassination.
Can we define "many"? Put a percentage on it, perhaps? If most of your Leftist links are any indication, many people believe all sorts of stupid ####, but that doesn't make it any more realistic or logical. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mongo53

....hateful and violent rhetoric from the right existed back in the days of JFK, and many believe that this is what led to his assassination.
:killingme:killingme:killingme Liberals have absolutely no shame, this revisionist assertion is so ludicrous, anyone asserting it has no creditability whatsoever.

Lee Harvey Oswald was a Communist Activist that had defected to the Soviet Union and returned to the United States with his Soviet Wife. He spent the year before the assassination annoying everyone around him in one man protest, handing out literature and lecturing everyone how Kennedy and his policies were persecuting Communist Cuba.

Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy because he was too Conservative to him.

If anything, you've shown that Liberal exploitation of tragedy, with lies and sensationalist accusation against their opposition is a old phenomena.

I've seen this before, Liberal revisionism confusing fellow liberals, with people insisting all presidential assassins were right wingers, inspired by right wing rhetoric, etc. They make the assertion out of the blue, without checking the facts and think the ignorant will believe and NOT confirm it. Every Presidential Assassin in this country, and modern close attempts have been left wingers, insane or the result of a grudge from someone that could NOT be characterized as right wing. Yet, that won't stop liberals from trying to blame past acts of violence on Conservatives.

This is the result of political whores that are shills that will say anything to discredit their opposition, no matter how untrue it is, no matter how much they have to compromise their integrity. And look who posted it, typical.

Last edited:

wmburdette

9/11 - Never Forget!
I think you are all missing the most important piece of information from this thread. Through the miracle of Al Gore's amazing internet we have uncovered the one and only listener to the Sgt. Schultz's radio program!

Matthew

If I see history , according to the left wing definitions, the "conservative" Japanese attacked us on 7Dec41, in order to "save" ourselves from our "progressive"(read left wing) president, FDR. :cds

Hitler and Mussoulini followed suit, because they felt FDR was not being true to the policies of the left

My God, I now realize I have been miseducated by both the Jesuits and Xaverians. The shame of it all !

jetmonkey

I support a return to the days of civil political discourse when senators would cane each other on the Senate floor :yay:

jetmonkey

Conservative hate talkers are not a new phenomena, and as Mike Papantonio points out on The Ed Schultz Show, hateful and violent rhetoric from the right existed back in the days of JFK, and many believe that this is what led to his assassination.

ps that's some good analysis there, Lou.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

I laughed so hard I farted, now my office smells like your post! :whistle:

foodcritic

Real hate here....zombietime