Townhall - Reasoned Political Debate

LC_Sulla

Hey, have you wingnuts gotten this email? I checked the website, it's available, so get yours now, while supplies last.

Townhall Magazine Identifies the Top 50 Most Dangerous Liberals in the U.S.

Every conservative knows that liberals are working hard every day to recreate this country in their own image, tarnishing our great history and the hard-working people who live here. While some of the faces of the Left are too clownish to be taken seriously (see Keith Olbermann) others shy away from the limelight in order to push their agenda from behind a veil. Those people are some of the most dangerous liberals that threaten our way of life. Not to take away from some of the more obvious liberals, like the Barack Obamas and the Barney Franks of the world, there are many who push the leftwing radical agenda.

In the latest issue of Townhall Magazine we have identified the top 50 most dangerous liberals in America. We also have exposed their secret agendas, some as devious as any threat to the United States. Below are a few snippets from the list. Take a look and then get Townhall Magazine today!

Subscribe to Townhall Magazine today to get the entire list and you’ll also receive a FREE book from a conservative author!

Attachments

• TH2.JPG
    TH2.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 56

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I've been waiting! :yahoo: Every installment is a collector's item. They all get saved in my lockbox/time capsule, so generations from now after America has become a wasteland and the extraterrestrial overseers are wondering what happened, they will find the articles and say, "Of course! It was the Liberals!"

Last edited:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
OP is not the sharpest tool in the shed..but even he wouldn't make that big of a leap. I don't think so, anyway....but I've been wrong before.

:shrug: why else would he underline dangerous and threat?

... but you're correct, it's pretty lame :lol:

Mongo53

Because the left is so reasonable, huh?

Of course Obama voted to condemn this outrage with the rest of the Congress, didn't he? [/SARCASM]

And moveon.org would always stick by their convictions, wouldn't they, I mean they've kept that ad posted on their website for years. They would never take it down, and if they did, I'm sure they would admit they were wrong and apologize, wouldn't they? [/SARCASM]

Attachments

• general_betray_us.jpg
    general_betray_us.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 56

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Hey, have you wingnuts gotten this email? I checked the website, it's available, so get yours now, while supplies last.

And to think that just by voting 1 person out (Obama) in 2012, you could essentially lob 40 liberal heads off at the same time! :dye:

LC_Sulla

Because the left is so reasonable, huh?

Of course Obama voted to condemn this outrage with the rest of the Congress, didn't he? [/SARCASM]

And moveon.org would always stick by their convictions, wouldn't they, I mean they've kept that ad posted on their website for years. They would never take it down, and if they did, I'm sure they would admit they were wrong and apologize, wouldn't they? [/SARCASM]

I'm sure moveon will admit they are wrong, just as soon you as do.