Tell me it is not true..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Daughter just told me the old guy that pushed his lawnmower around Hollywood was hit tonight....Thats horrible..I feel so bad..prayers to him and his family...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
That is what I surmised from the baynet article. I was at a meeting tonight when one of the members got a call from a buddy @ HVRS.

sunman1_67

We all collectivity need to have a proper burial for him.

We have all seen him and have wondered how he has kept himself going.

If anyone knows how to get this going, please let me know as I will contribute.

CRHS89

Oh my gosh...how sad. I did always wonder about his story when I saw him. Does he have family? Great idea Sunman, if he doesn't have family or if he does and the family can't afford a burial.

sunman1_67

Oh my gosh...how sad. I did always wonder about his story when I saw him. Does he have family? Great idea Sunman, if he doesn't have family or if he does and the family can't afford a burial.

I'm willing to give as much as I can to make sure he is properly buried. If he does have family, I'm still willing to help out.

Annoying_Boy

Just an idea...if I'm wrong just let me know...

Set up buckets for contributions for "YOGI" for his funeral in different locations.

We need to do this. We all know him.

A paypal account administered by someone trustworthy may be easier. People could just make donations with their credit or debit cards right from their computer.

The donation would probably even qualify as tax deduction for charity to those that itemize and they could easily prove they made it by the banking record/credit card transaction.

Last edited:

sunman1_67

A paypal account administered by someone trustworthy may be easier. People could just make donations with their credit or debit cards right from their computer.

I will start an account tomorrow at the PNC Bank where he was hit and start an account for contributions for funeral arrangements.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Daughter just told me the old guy that pushed his lawnmower around Hollywood was hit tonight....Thats horrible..I feel so bad..prayers to him and his family...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! NO! he was such a nice guy i bought him a gallon of water one summer....he told me he was in WW2 :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

mitzi

I always feared this would happen to him, mainly when it was dark. How sad, he was a fixture in Hollywood and will be missed. How inappropriate for The Baynet to show pictures of his body under the sheet! Another angle not showing him would have been acceptable. Shame on them!

sockgirl77

I always feared this would happen to him, mainly when it was dark. How sad, he was a fixture in Hollywood and will be missed. How inappropriate for The Baynet to show pictures of his body under the sheet! Another angle not showing him would have been acceptable. Shame on them!

It's in the norm to post pics. They were not grumsome like St. Mary's Today used to post. They haven't even released his name yet. :shrug:

gsxr2005

A friend told me that she used to give him food and water and money when he walked by her house on Hollywood/Leonardtown rd . She also said last year his trailer burned down and his neighbors took donations and what not to help him out. He does not have family , and I feel bad . I remember many times seeing him at hollywood burchmart and walking down the road . I always asked myself , why does he push that lawnmower around town . Well come to find out he would go mow lawns to make money !