New DMV law proposal

limblips

I would like to propose a "truth in vanity plate" law. Too many times I have speeded up to see how hot the girl with the HOT-BAB plate was, or the QT-3.145 or the 2HOT4U, and find out it is some HUGE raggedy dump with a cigarette hanging out eating Bon-Bons. If you apply for a vanity plate, it should have to fit you like, PHATPIG, BIG-BBW, LRG-BUT, or UGLYBTY. The same for men, no HUNGWEL, BIGPEEN, HUGEJNSN etc.....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I would like to propose a "truth in vanity plate" law. Too many times I have speeded up to see how hot the girl with the HOT-BAB plate was, or the QT-3.145 or the 2HOT4U, and find out it is some HUGE raggedy dump with a cigarette hanging out eating Bon-Bons. If you apply for a vanity plate, it should have to fit you like, PHATPIG, BIG-BBW, LRG-BUT, or UGLYBTY. The same for men, no HUNGWEL, BIGPEEN, HUGEJNSN etc.....

You forgot AQT4U2C.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Saw on last week - Gobama1 on the new MD plates. Really? I can't imagine buying Go Obama plates after seeing what a failure he is. Unless it meant go as in leave Obama - don't let the door hit you in the annemeyer.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
:coffee:

Attachments

• move_over.jpg
    move_over.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 85

Serenity40

My vanity plate says SMOOCHS, I don't think I have to look a certain way to say that but I do keep myself and my car looking good. It's the same vanity that made me get the plate to begin with.