Winter Storm Watch Just Posted!!!

red_explorer

WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH LATE WEDNESDAY NIGHT...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BALTIMORE MD/WASHINGTON HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WATCH... WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH LATE WEDNESDAY NIGHT.

* PRECIPITATION TYPE... BECOMING ALL SNOW DURING LATE AFTERNOON AND EVENING.

* ACCUMULATIONS... 5 OR MORE INCHES OF SNOW POSSIBLE.

* TIMING... SNOW STARTING DURING THE LATE AFTERNOON AND EARLY EVENING. ENDING AFTER MIDNIGHT FROM SOUTHWEST TO NORTHEAST WEDNESDAY NIGHT.

* TEMPERATURES... MID TO UPPER 30S WEDNESDAY... DROPPING TO THE LOWER 30S BY THE EVENING. THE UPPER 20S WEDNESDAY NIGHT.

* WINDS... NORTHEAST 10 TO 15 MPH WEDNESDAY... BECOMING NORTHWEST AROUND 15 MPH WEDNESDAY EVENING.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

A WINTER STORM WATCH MEANS THERE IS A POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICANT SNOW... SLEET... OR ICE ACCUMULATIONS THAT MAY IMPACT TRAVEL. CONTINUE TO MONITOR THE LATEST FORECASTS.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
YIPPPPIIIEE!!! I finally get to use my tractors to play in the smow!! :yahoo:
I got one with a 42" smow blower and the other has a plow blade. :yahoo:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
YIPPPPIIIEE!!! I finally get to use my tractors to play in the smow!! :yahoo:
I got one with a 42" smow blower and the other has a plow blade. :yahoo:

Me?....I just keep 38" diameter or larger tires on my 4x4s..and no snow St. Mary's gets is ever a problem.:buddies:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
According to the NOAA, Frederick is looking at 7". Northern St. Mary's 5". Southern St. Mary's 3-4".
I just read forecasts at three places (Wunderground, TWC and NOAA) and each said three different things. :lol:

You have been asking for a "big" snow. I think you should enjoy this one because it will probably be the biggest of the year.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I just read forecasts at three places (Wunderground, TWC and NOAA) and each said three different things. :lol:

You have been asking for a "big" snow. I think you should enjoy this one because it will probably be the biggest of the year.

Just checked all 3 for me -- all 3 putting us in 3-5" (or more) of snow Wednesday night.

They better not be "teasing" me again..... :tantrum:

n0n1m0us3

why so serious
WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH LATE WEDNESDAY NIGHT...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BALTIMORE MD/WASHINGTON HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WATCH... WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH LATE WEDNESDAY NIGHT.

* PRECIPITATION TYPE... BECOMING ALL SNOW DURING LATE AFTERNOON AND EVENING.

* ACCUMULATIONS... 5 OR MORE INCHES OF SNOW POSSIBLE.

* TIMING... SNOW STARTING DURING THE LATE AFTERNOON AND EARLY EVENING. ENDING AFTER MIDNIGHT FROM SOUTHWEST TO NORTHEAST WEDNESDAY NIGHT.

* TEMPERATURES... MID TO UPPER 30S WEDNESDAY... DROPPING TO THE LOWER 30S BY THE EVENING. THE UPPER 20S WEDNESDAY NIGHT.

* WINDS... NORTHEAST 10 TO 15 MPH WEDNESDAY... BECOMING NORTHWEST AROUND 15 MPH WEDNESDAY EVENING.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

A WINTER STORM WATCH MEANS THERE IS A POTENTIAL FOR SIGNIFICANT SNOW... SLEET... OR ICE ACCUMULATIONS THAT MAY IMPACT TRAVEL. CONTINUE TO MONITOR THE LATEST FORECASTS.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Hopefully this just passes us by, my son has mock trial tomorrow evening and it it's canceled.... :jameo:

awpitt

Main Streeter

You might be right.

No Winter Storm Warning for St. Mary's.

Just a Winter Weather Advisory.