roads?

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I hate to be the one to start the roads thread but I heard ice last night and I'm not venturing out until light if they are icey...

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Roads don't get bad until you get up to Northern VA. Drove from Lusby to Alex, VA and didn't see any issues until I got up to VA.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Heavy sleet Dunkirk to DC...Naylor Road bad...main DC roads slushy...ground covered with snow..7th & Maryland slick...Pennsylvania has slick spots ..sidewalks are ice

belvak

Happy Camper
Heavy sleet Dunkirk to DC...Naylor Road bad...main DC roads slushy...ground covered with snow..7th & Maryland slick...Pennsylvania has slick spots ..sidewalks are ice

The further north I drove this morning, the worse it got! Especially after I hit the PG County line...

St. Mary's wasn't bad when I left at 5:00. Charles Co. not so bad but you could tell it getting worse. PG Co. was starting to pick up speed in the slush department. When getting half way down the beltway and into Montgomery Co., it is really bad!! The slush is piling up, accidents on the sides of the road, greater than usual amount of traffic, very slow moving, which was fine by me. Not so many knuckleheads out there when I came in. Be careful!!! Tonight looks to be pretty treacherous and no fun. :patriot:

newgirl

How are the roads now? I am going to be driving from Branch Ave metro to California....anyone know if the roads have gotten bad or are ok?

Thanks!!!

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
The road that goes under 4 between town of upper marlboro and the showplace arena is currently a river. And the Mall looked like they had moved the reflecting pool up a few blocks.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
The road that goes under 4 between town of upper marlboro and the showplace arena is currently a river. And the Mall looked like they had moved the reflecting pool up a few blocks.

It floods all of the time there, especially if there is a heavy rain.