Charles Co Schools close early today

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Due to inclement weather conditions and forecasts, all Charles County Public Schools will close 2 hours early today, Wednesday, Jan. 26, 2011. All afternoon and evening activities are also canceled.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Due to inclement weather conditions and forecasts, all Charles County Public Schools will close 2 hours early today, Wednesday, Jan. 26, 2011. All afternoon and evening activities are also canceled.

One of my co-workers just told me that Calvert Co just announced a two hour early closing. I looked on their website and it doesn't list anything. Anyone hear this? They said they heard it on the radio. I asked them several time if they meant Charles Co (they always get Calvert and Charles mixed up as to where I live) and they said they definitely heard Calvert. Oh well, if it's true, I only need to leave an hour early than normal.

Hazel

One of my co-workers just told me that Calvert Co just announced a two hour early closing. I looked on their website and it doesn't list anything. Anyone hear this? They said they heard it on the radio. I asked them several time if they meant Charles Co (they always get Calvert and Charles mixed up as to where I live) and they said they definitely heard Calvert. Oh well, if it's true, I only need to leave an hour early than normal.

School Closings | NBC Washington
Weather Snow Closings and Delays for schools, business, churches, daycares, organizations DC, Maryland and Virginia Region
Maryland School Closings & Delays | TBD.com
WUSA9.com | Washington, DC | Closings & Delays

Calvert is listed as closing two hours early, or some weird variation of that...

Crap.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Calvert County Public Schools- Closing early by 2 hours. - No evening activities.
Just got it.

Last edited: