Ken?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I've seen a lot of accusations of Annoying_Boy being Ken, where did this rumor get started? Just wondering because if he isn't really Ken, he's not doing an already poor reputation any good.

popsicle

I've seen a lot of accusations of Annoying_Boy being Ken, where did this rumor get started? Just wondering because if he isn't really Ken, he's not doing an already poor reputation any good.

Not Ken King if that is what you were asking.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Not Ken King if that is what you were asking.

LOL. He's talking about Ken. In this county..when you say only 'Ken'..and then roll your eyes..there is little doubt and a very singular definition of whom is being referred to.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
where did this rumor get started?
During the Fritz v. Mattingly stupidity. AB's "knowledge" and treatment of Fritz's background made it pretty easy to see who was behind that moniker, in addition to his general behavior around the boards, such as recently referring to Ken as an "investigative reporter". :lmao:

Dukesdad

I don't understand why people on here engage in conversation with him. If there was ever a troll to be avoided it's him.

Don't feed the trolls:coffee:

L

letmetellyou

I found that if you put him and his spooning pal, minuteman on ignore....the forums are much more enjoyable.

I don't mind their drivel so much. Ken's pathetic. Tim and Mike won't take his calls anymore, he can't write anything because he likely has a no competition clause so he is restricted to here and that dumb blog on Larry's web-site. He is on here 40 hours a week because he has no other life. It make me happy to know what a miserable p*** he is. He complains about crap he can never change, so it's fun to listen.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
The sheriff's department has a database of dwi's going back to 1990 that the public can just bring up on a web browser?
All that hard work, and look where it got you...

... broke and posting obnoxious, inflammatory threads on a local forum. At least now you 'work' on a site that's more presentable than your old POS. :coffee:

R

retiredweaxman

If it would make A_B happy and content, I will buy him a bike that fits his stature of a "man" in SOMD Land.

A tricycle!!!

Just to ensure he does not fall off, I will even spring for training wheels on the front giving him extra stability.