From Foot's

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Early indications are that a considerable portion of the country east of the Rockies will be impacted by this event in the Tuesday-Thursday time period. Total liquid equivalent projections for the day 5 period show a broad area of Gulf-fueled precipitation that has only one way out: Through the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast. Our team will continue reviewing data projections, but everybody reading this knows that trying to nail the specifics of a storm five and six days out is statistically unreliable. Once the event is "inside 5 days" we will begin more intensive analysis - starting Saturday.

My first chicken little, the smow is coming tread.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Good effort, but not quite dramatic enough to really cause a stir. Still a few levels away from all-out :jameo:.

:yeahthat:

I think maybe your title needs a bit more work -- doesn't quite hit the panic engendering point as well as it should. Don't worry --- :huggy: I'm sure you'll improve with practice!

Last edited:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Yep! Baja, because it minimizes the power of his weather machine!!! :buddies:
Look, didn't I say I was gonna let us off light earlier this week and I did? Now what I'm planning for next week is my surprise and you all will just have to wait. :evil:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Look, didn't I say I was gonna let us off light earlier this week and I did? Now what I'm planning for next week is my surprise and you all will just have to wait. :evil:

LW sez no EFFIN ice, or she will skate her azz up the road and beat you with an old shoe. Snow is ok since report cards are done and have been turned in.:yay:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Mikey could you swing a foot of snow and no ice? Consider it a personal favor. K thx bai

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
LW sez no EFFIN ice, or she will skate her azz up the road and beat you with an old shoe. Snow is ok since report cards are done and have been turned in.:yay:
I :notworthy to the LW

Oh Goodie! Will the snow cones be cherry or grape?
:biteme: Bub. :mad:

Mikey could you swing a foot of snow and no ice? Consider it a personal favor. K thx bai
You're asking Mr. Summertime for a foot of snow?!?!? Why don't you just ask me to give up chasin wimmins too?? :duh: