Math tutors

sailaway

I am looking for a math tutor for my 6th grader - honors algebra. We live in Chesapeake Beach. Does anyone know of any in this area?

TIA

awpitt

Main Streeter
I am looking for a math tutor for my 6th grader - honors algebra. We live in Chesapeake Beach. Does anyone know of any in this area?

TIA

Check with the school to see if they have any after school programs for algebra. My 6th grader is in the same class and is finding it hard but the school does provide help after school and it has made a difference.

RPMDAD

TIA

sailaway, check your pm, i had received something earlier this year from a Math Tutor and forwarded to you. Good Luck

sailaway

Thanks!

I did check with the school and they do offer group help after school but my daughter would do much better with one on one help. I can NOT help her. I even have a minor in stat but between the numbers of years since I have taken math and this "new" math I am at a loss. My husband is trying to help her right now. It is VERY painful for me to even listen. He remembers just enough. I am afraid we are hurting more than helping.

Thanks for the PM - I will be sure to contact him asap.

lak

TIA

Hi, my daughter is a math tutor. I just sent you a PM with her name, phone, and email. She's one smart ol' cookie, #13 in her class, 98.44 GPA, accepted to four out of the five colleges she's applied to (still waiting to hear on the fifth).