Fun tomorrow morning!

TPD

the poor dad
Windshields are already covered with ice in lower St. Mary's. Can't wait for morning to come since I have no ice scraper!

awpitt

Main Streeter
Windshields are already covered with ice in lower St. Mary's. Can't wait for morning to come since I have no ice scraper!

Strange. Nothing in Great Mills; however, the NWS added St. Mary's to the Winter Weather Advisory.

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO NOON EST TUESDAY...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BALTIMORE MD/WASHINGTON HAS ISSUED A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY FOR FREEZING RAIN...IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO NOON EST TUESDAY.

* PRECIPITATION TYPE...LIGHT FREEZING RAIN AND FREEZING DRIZZLE. LIGHT SNOW AND SLEET ARE EXPECTED THIS EVENING.

* ACCUMULATIONS...LITTLE OR NO SNOW AND SLEET ACCUMULATION. ICE ACCUMULATION OF A TRACE TO A FEW HUNDREDTHS INCH.

* TIMING...LIGHT SNOW AND SLEET THIS EVENING WILL CHANGE TO LIGHT FREEZING RAIN AND FREEZING DRIZZLE OVERNIGHT.

* TEMPERATURES...LOWS IN THE MID TO UPPER 20S TONIGHT. HIGHS IN THE MID 30S TO MID 40S.

* WINDS...LIGHT AND VARIABLE.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY MEANS THAT PERIODS OF SNOW...SLEET AND FREEZING RAIN WILL CAUSE TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES. BE PREPARED FOR SLIPPERY ROADS AND LIMITED VISIBILITIES...AND USE CAUTION WHILE DRIVING. [/FONT]

TPD

the poor dad
Strange. Nothing in Great Mills; however, the NWS added St. Mary's to the Winter Weather Advisory.

It has been sleeting off and on in the lower part since about 3 this afternoon. More on right now...

RPMDAD

Knock on wood Huntingtown umbrella still working, nothing on the driveway, cars streets or sidwalks yet. This is fine with me son is out with his girlfriend for birthday dinner, and SIL works till 9:00, hope it holds off till they are both home safe, bad part is wife has to leave for work at 1:30am.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
The forecast doesn't appear very ominous, but even if roads are fine people will drive poorly enough to make up the difference. :coffee:

red_explorer

roads

The roads were slippery but very passable at 9pm down county...However, my elbow is not happy that it landed on wood on my porch when I slid on it.

Justme2

Knock on wood Huntingtown umbrella still working, nothing on the driveway, cars streets or sidwalks yet. This is fine with me son is out with his girlfriend for birthday dinner, and SIL works till 9:00, hope it holds off till they are both home safe, bad part is wife has to leave for work at 1:30am.

Is that a 350 four Honda I see