Theft in Brandywine

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Hi, I just wanted to warn anyone in the Brandywine/Aquasco/ Upper Marborol area that there has been a string of thefts in the last month or so. For the most part it has been houses close to the road ( Cedarville, Brandywine, Marton...) So please if you live in this area make sure you lock your cars, garage, sheds and house at night.

Hi, I just wanted to warn anyone in the Brandywine/Aquasco/ Upper Marborol area that there has been a string of thefts in the last month or so. For the most part it has been houses close to the road ( Cedarville, Brandywine, Marton...) So please if you live in this area make sure you lock your cars, garage, sheds and house at night.

You mean Marlton?

I grew up in Marlton. My family was one of the original families of Marlton. Lived there for over 20 years. Now, with the exception of 1 or 2 houses, I will not leave my car unattended there. Place went downhill FAST once the apartments were built.

Hoover

Thats not unusual for that area anylonger. I dont know who this person posting is but thefts in that area are not uncommon. I grew up there. Thats why we moved in the 80's.

puggymom

Right before Christmas someone stole my kids portable DVD players out of my van in the Costco or Target parking lot. It is probably my fault because I honestly cannot remember if I locked the doors (I usually do but nothing was broken into so I am guessing I just forgot). After I got over being pi$$ed I had to laugh because it has a remote control that performs the majority of functions on it and they did not take that.

OldHillcrestGuy

This same thing is happening all along Berry Rd. in the various developements, Ashford Oaks, Streamview and all the others, wheels are being stolen off cars and unlocked cars are being opened and then items stolen.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
You mean Marlton?

I grew up in Marlton. My family was one of the original families of Marlton. Lived there for over 20 years. Now, with the exception of 1 or 2 houses, I will not leave my car unattended there. Place went downhill FAST once the apartments were built.

no i meant Marton Rd, but I'm sure Marlton is being hit too... I think the police might actually be doing something about it finally, when i passed Baden VFD I saw a Cruser sitting out front (but that was at 9ish and im sure the robbers arent THAT stupid to be out that early.) I agree with you on the Marlton area.

no i meant Marton Rd, but I'm sure Marlton is being hit too... I think the police might actually be doing something about it finally, when i passed Baden VFD I saw a Cruser sitting out front (but that was at 9ish and im sure the robbers arent THAT stupid to be out that early.) I agree with you on the Marlton area.

I see a cruiser parked there most times I drive home that way. Could be they live out of county and park it there to keep it in county?

OldHillcrestGuy

He might mean Martin Rd off of Molly Berry. There might just be more cruiser's located around Baden and Aquasco then anywhere else in the county only because alot of officers live in the area and even more park there cars at homes and the 2 fire depts and at Adams Funeral Home. Just the ones you can see from Brandywine/Aquasco Rd., Ive counted as many as 20 cars parked in yards. The funeral home has about 8-10 parked toward the back of their lot.
Just cause you see the cars doesnt mean they are on patrol, alot of times they are coming to and from there assigned stations.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
the car I saw had his lights on and was pointed toward the road... didn't see it when i passed by tonight.

This has been going on for a while. Someone stole some items from my dad's truck - during the day. This happened over a year ago and they're in Aquasco.

These days it seems to happen everywhere.