24/7 Single Dad
See attached flyer

Attachments

• DJ Brown sm.jpg
    DJ Brown sm.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 392

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Kevin has been in and out various hospitals for several months with a variety of problems, been racking up the bills

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Kevin has been in and out various hospitals for several months with a variety of problems, been racking up the bills

Gosh, I'm so sorry to hear this. I am sure this is the same Kevin Brown I went to HS with. :frown:

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
I dont think its none of our business whats wrong with him, just need to know he's sick

So you do think it is our business??? I have never seen a benefit for medical reasons that didn't state what the illness is.

That statement has a double negative. Is English your second language?

Last edited:

FED_UP

So you do think it is our business??? I have never seen a benefit for medical reasons that didn't state what the illness is.

That statement has a double negative. Is English your second language?

Its nonya what the illness is imo, I don't personally know him but he is a decent person from what I have seen for years.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Has it ever occurred to you that sometimes people can be sick but doctors don't know what's wrong with them?

Ever watched House?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
At least an attempt is being made to PAY his medical bills. I think when there is a benefit, the people who want to will support it. If the cause doesn't interest you, then move on.

It doesn't make ANY difference WHAT his medical problem is, the important thing is that he get better, and obviously he needs help to pay his mounting medical bills. I don't even know who Kevin is, but I'd support it.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Crystal Room

21020 Point Lookout Road, P.O. Box 64, Great Mills, MD 20634

Kevin's been around for years, if you've been to a dance around here, you've heard him.
Benefits are just that. When you are buried under a mountain of bills you might need money just to feed yourself, not to mention pay the medical ones.
Sometimes the greatest benefit is finding out that a few people actually care about you.
Been there.
:buddies: