Obama against the health insurance mandate

pearlie369

UnStAbLe YeT sAfE
:smack: Shocking to see proof that he was a liar, like we already didn't know his 'hope' campaign meant hope no one notices the slight of hand and tongue! LOL

This_person

do you think that he became pelosis puppet ? She stated that we won and we will do anything we want to. We don't care what people want.
I've thought about that, and I think it was more the other way around. Don't get me wrong, I think Pelosi is a huge idiot. However, he seemed to push her to do even more than she would have tried without his encouragement. Lost the House because of it, and Obama, frankly, didn't care. He can now blame all that he did on the Republicans. Commentators are saying that Republicans control Congress (and were saying it before January even hit), to help instill the image in people's minds that all of the crap happening today came from Republicans.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
As you watch this video, it is so obvious how much he now depends on TOTUS. Not having one in the video makes it abundantly clear that the "silver tongue' everyone praises is really a matter of technology.