Dentists - that give sedation

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
Need a dentist asap! Need someone awesome that has sedation for those with dental anxiety. Waldorf or La Plata....thanks in advance.
Also, if you know they accept Met Life Dental, that would be great!

dave1959

You posted this question already, Did you not like the answers ???
It might get a better response in the correct forum,
I'm jus say'en...

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
You posted this question already, Did you not like the answers ???
It might get a better response in the correct forum,
I'm jus say'en...

Good observation....if I had the info do you think I'd ask again?....geesh....still searching for a good dentist that provides sedation. If you had none to suggest, why bother posting....just to see yourself here.

dave1959

As posted in your other thread,

Village Family Dental - Dr. Robert Lane. 301-885-2728 - Not sure about gas but he is a fantastic dentist and is has a great office...

Ronald Hollander: Dentist Waldorf Maryland | Ronald J. Hollander, D.D.S.

Dr. Tim Modic (in Charlotte Hall, not Waldorf). My mom is terrified of the dentist and she loves him and his staff. He does twilight and full sedation.__________________

PrepH4U

Good observation....if I had the info do you think I'd ask again?....geesh....still searching for a good dentist that provides sedation. If you had none to suggest, why bother posting....just to see yourself here.

I have a suggestion, if you don't like the answers given why not pick up the phone and call the local dentists to see if they have even have an opening, if so, then ask them all your questions about sedation, insurance, padding of the bill etc., :shrug:

TurboK9

I have a suggestion, if you don't like the answers given why not pick up the phone and call the local dentists to see if they have even have an opening, if so, then ask them all your questions about sedation, insurance, padding of the bill etc., :shrug:

:lmao: :yay:

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
If you are dead set on using someone in-network with MetLife, the first step would be to call MetLife and ask who participates in the area you are looking in.

The next step is to call the dentist from the list MetLife provides you with and ask if they are still in network and if they do sedation.

I know most general dentists do conscious sedation, you take a pill and sometimes fall asleep and forget the appointment ever happened. Most insurance plans only pay for IV sedation, not the pill. That would be a good question to ask MetLife.

PNut

Need a dentist asap! Need someone awesome that has sedation for those with dental anxiety. Waldorf or La Plata....thanks in advance.
Also, if you know they accept Met Life Dental, that would be great!

Dr. Larry Vass in Old Line Center in Waldorf is WONDERFUL!

Roman

Sedation

As posted in your other thread,

Village Family Dental - Dr. Robert Lane. 301-885-2728 - Not sure about gas but he is a fantastic dentist and is has a great office...

Ronald Hollander: Dentist Waldorf Maryland | Ronald J. Hollander, D.D.S.

Dr. Tim Modic (in Charlotte Hall, not Waldorf). My mom is terrified of the dentist and she loves him and his staff. He does twilight and full sedation.__________________

If it was "Full Sedation", the Patient would have to be Hospitalized. Full Sedation requires the Patient to be intubated, and on a Respirator with oxygen. Tim Modik is the best bet. With Twilight..the patient does not remember anything, and the Patient comes out of the sedation quickly!