FBI and Ft. Hood...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Now Larry, you know we cannot offend our muslim friends, no matter how much contact with a known terrorist he has had. Sounds to me like someone is getting scapegoated.

Dontel58

All about political correctness to the Muslims. Our Government will never learn from these lessons from the past.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
We're missing the point here, peeps.

The FBI, with help from the CIA and in violation of Warren commission era separations of the two, had Atta and company and were told, specifically, by Jamie Gorelick, backed up by Reno, hence Clinton, to back off. Bush did nothing about it in his first 8 months as we went careening towards September 11, 2001.

The response to that was a massive increase in bureaucracy, the DHS, in one of history's greatest CYA operations, rivaling the Warren commission itself.

Political correctness is merely a symptom. The cover your ass, protect the government, screw the people mentality of the Warren commission, the 9/11 commission and lord knows how many other commissions, are the problem; when enough people ####ed up, we expand government. We don't decide a Jamie Gorelick was wrong even if she did her job properly. We don't fix things. We layer more crap on them.

That is what I want addressed, among other things.

9/11 was easily stoppable and so was Ft. Hood. Our bureaucracies tend to circle the wagons and start protecting themselves in the name of serving us.

:buddies: