Random acts of rudeness!

limblips

PREMO Member
You lazy a$$es that decide you are entitled to park in the firelane at the store, leave your cart anywhere in the parking lot, and chat incessantly on the phone while you check out are really starting to pi$$ me off. Try somethings that may help change any stereotypes that may apply to you. Why not take the cart you walk by in the parking lot (left by another lazy a$$). Try parking in designated spaces, the people (including the handicapped) that have to walk around your illegally parked dub will appreciate it. If your phone conversation is so important that you must continue it, then get out of line and talk all you want (quietly please since none of us want to hear about your miserable life and what your man done to you or what ho was messin wit your man. Thank you. P.S. If this offends you, consider yourself part of the problem.

Flame on!

You lazy a$$es that decide you are entitled to park in the firelane at the store, leave your cart anywhere in the parking lot, and chat incessantly on the phone while you check out are really starting to pi$$ me off. Try somethings that may help change any stereotypes that may apply to you. Why not take the cart you walk by in the parking lot (left by another lazy a$$). Try parking in designated spaces, the people (including the handicapped) that have to walk around your illegally parked dub will appreciate it. If your phone conversation is so important that you must continue it, then get out of line and talk all you want (quietly please since none of us want to hear about your miserable life and what your man done to you or what ho was messin wit your man. Thank you. P.S. If this offends you, consider yourself part of the problem.

Flame on!

All been said before, won't change a thing. Lazy is lazy. Inconsiderate is always going to be inconsiderate.

True dat but it still gets my hackles up.

Yeah, I try to not let it bother me. Saw a guy with a catering truck with some special sticker on the windshield for special customers or something on his window today parked in the in front of Giant. Figured he was doing business. Nope, just picking up a cooked chicken.

rdytogo

Flame on!

I agree with you on all counts except the phone. What does it matter if someone is talking on the phone or to someone else? Talking is talking.

I agree with you on all counts except the phone. What does it matter if someone is talking on the phone or to someone else? Talking is talking.

As long as they are paying attention to what they need to do it's ok with me. Annoying, but ok.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Because it is annoying when they are on a bluetooth and you think they are talking to whomever in their orbit might be listening, or ignoring the cashier when he/she is trying to do their job and get them checked out quickly and not hold up the rest of the line.

cheezgrits

Thought pirate
Because it is annoying when they are on a bluetooth and you think they are talking to whomever in their orbit might be listening, or ignoring the cashier when he/she is trying to do their job and get them checked out quickly and not hold up the rest of the line.

Lest we forget the cashiers and other workers who talk on the phone while I'm trying to conduct business with them.

Rude people are everywhere.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
A sharp blade applied to a tire or two wouldn't hurt. Releases the pressure.
NOT-SO-SUBTLE DOUBLE ENTENDRE ALERT!! :lol:

One might consider themselves thankful, figuring the other end of the conversation could be louder, more foul and/or more detailed as to the mystery ho's activities.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I left everything on the conveyer belt and walked away once. :shrug:
We need to make a stand. :howdy:

It doesn't matter which side you are on (cashier or customer)

Rude is rude.

The people who park in the fire zones piss me off the most.

I need to breathe and relax. :lol:...as I hobble into the store.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
We need to make a stand. :howdy:

It doesn't matter which side you are on (cashier or customer)

Rude is rude.

The people who park in the fire zones piss me off the most.

I need to breathe and relax. :lol:...as I hobble into the store.

If my phone rings while I am in line, I don't answer. Courtesy begats courtasy.

slowlane

And when writing a check to pay for groceries, please have all the blanks already filled out (except for the cash amount) so you don't hold up the line.

When you park in unpaved or un-striped parking lots, (like at County fairs, carnivals, fireworks, major concerts, churches on peak holy-days, etc.) please don't leave almost a whole car-width of empty space on either side of your car. YOU DON'T NEED that much space beside you, and after hundreds of thoughtless people have all hogged excessive space like this, it ends up depriving the last people arriving of any space left to park at all.

Last edited:

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I would LOVE to see the two of you on either side of the register.... :popcorn:

I could sell tickets to this.

I believe we are on the same side here.

If you park in the no parking zone or text while you make us wait...you will be on YouTube.