Pet Peeves

Yeah, another thread or two (!) exists already, but this really tweaked me today.

I don't go to McD's very often, only when I'm in a hurry or desperate. Now I remember why...

/ranton

Those damn beeping noises from the "kitchen". Loud enough to be really annoying while you're eating. And never ending. They don't get shut of in a timely manner, and once one stops, another starts in. Lovely when there's 2 or 3 of them at the same time.

/rantoff

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Yeah, another thread or two (!) exists already, but this really tweaked me today.

I don't go to McD's very often, only when I'm in a hurry or desperate. Now I remember why...

/ranton

Those damn beeping noises from the "kitchen". Loud enough to be really annoying while you're eating. And never ending. They don't get shut of in a timely manner, and once one stops, another starts in. Lovely when there's 2 or 3 of them at the same time.

/rantoff

You need a beer. Come play with me at Toots tonight. :huggy:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That seems odd...I mean with all the money and effort that McD's spends on making the eat-in dining experience at their establishments something memorable...the ambience..the decor..the wait staff..., you would think that they...

oh..wait....

:whistle:

That seems odd...I mean with all the money and effort that McD's spends on making the eat-in dining experience at their establishments something memorable...the ambience..the decor..the wait staff..., you would think that they...

oh..wait....

Yeah...... maybe they'd care if they got a raise.

PrepH4U

oh..wait....

I really like their choice in the new table cloths especially with the contrasting drapes. :yahoo:

belvak

Happy Camper

/ranton

/rantoff

Rant On :clap: :clap: Rant Off :clap: :clap: Rant On, Rant Off, The Ranter!!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I really like their choice in the new table cloths especially with the contrasting drapes. :yahoo:

I hear they are thinking about taking a page from the Hooters model and changing their staff uniforms. They are hoping, just like Hooters hopes, that skimpy uniforms will distract patrons from the lousy food quality.:howdy:

TurboK9

I hear they are thinking about taking a page from the Hooters model and changing their staff uniforms. They are hoping, just like Hooters hopes, that skimpy uniforms will distract patrons from the lousy food quality.:howdy:

Problem is the only 'buns' you are gonna see at McD's are on your hamburger. On the girl behind the counter? Those are called 'rolls'. And yes, there are probably rolls on her buns. :barf:

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Problem is the only 'buns' you are gonna see at McD's are on your hamburger. On the girl behind the counter? Those are called 'rolls'. And yes, there are probably rolls on her buns. :barf:

Accurate point. But since they will have to cut staff when min wage gets increased to 10 bucks an hour, they can just keep only the skinnier ones and then proceed to work the rest of the excess flab right off 'em as they make each one do the job two did previously.

Its all coming together nicely. McD's should call me.:buddies:

FED_UP

Hooters has food?

Its nice to see sexy ladies in hooters, but yes they do have food. Some of the hooters are more like mini hooters w push up technology to fool you when uncovered. I am tired of women bodies being exploited but for some reason I support it, um confused.... The botton line is sex sells. Just to get customers to come in, I am thinking about opening up a bikini car wash in St Mary's. Arkrescue, vrail, annemeyer , georgiapeach, I can send you an application. Minimum salarty 75,000 per year: Qualifications blonde, weight 115, blue eyes and not much brain. Oh no, um about to get yelled at now :killingme fun fun fun :killingme G strings days on Friday

Last edited: