Friday Night Blues

BOP

Well, your momma did say your face would freeze that way one day.

Here: an old Blind Faith song for you:

In case you want to watch Blind Faith themselves:

Tomcat

Anytime
Was that on PBS last night? Last week it was Albert King and Stevie Ray from 1983. Instead of paying PBS something like $150 for the DVD, I found it on Amazon.com for $11.98.:cheers: Just told some friends on facebook I'd go down to the bar and play Blues tonight:buddies:

BOP

Some older stuff

You can see where the Rolling Stones got their influences from:
Alvin Robinson's "Down Home Girl:"

And of course the Stones' version...more raw, I think:

BOP

Was that on PBS last night? Last week it was Albert King and Stevie Ray from 1983. Instead of paying PBS something like $150 for the DVD, I found it on Amazon.com for $11.98.:cheers: Just told some friends on facebook I'd go down to the bar and play Blues tonight:buddies:

I spent Saturday nights roaming youtube, just seeing where my musical journey takes me. I started early, though.

There was a special on Blind Faith, the Hyde Park concert, on Howard University television last year some time. I was lucky enough to stumble across it just as it came on.

Oh, check this out:

The old guys are so freakin' smooth! I do like the early stuff, mainly because of the raw, jagged edge to it, but I plan on buying this concert as well.

RPMDAD

I spent Saturday nights roaming youtube, just seeing where my musical journey takes me. I started early, though.

There was a special on Blind Faith, the Hyde Park concert, on Howard University television last year some time. I was lucky enough to stumble across it just as it came on.

Oh, check this out:

The old guys are so freakin' smooth! I do like the early stuff, mainly because of the raw, jagged edge to it, but I plan on buying this concert as well.

Very nice remember it well and saw clapton do it live before :yay: