Donald Rumsfeld: It’s Not My Fault

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria

"America’s Grandpa of Death Donald Rumsfeld is having his memoir published on Tuesday, serving as an addendum to George W. Bush’s book in that it has actual, alleged facts, opinions, and memories in it. So: Abu Ghraib? Not his fault, but he really wanted to resign over it and feels very emo that big meanie Bush wouldn’t let him.

Initial troop levels? Not his fault, nobody in the military ever asked him for more troops. Guantanamo? Not his fault the jail existed, and actually he made sure there was less torture and fewer prisoners.

Hmm, anything we’re forgetting here? Oh, that one war. What was it called again? Anyway, not his fault, Bush came to him about Iraq before the U.S. even invaded Afghanistan, but at the same meeting, he also talked about Rummy’s son’s drug addiction, so all Rummy could do was cry about that. Whoops! "

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
:coffee:

Attachments

• Blame_Bush.jpg
    Blame_Bush.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 75

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

"America’s Grandpa of Death Donald Rumsfeld is having his memoir published on Tuesday, serving as an addendum to George W. Bush’s book in that it has actual, alleged facts, opinions, and memories in it. So: Abu Ghraib? Not his fault, but he really wanted to resign over it and feels very emo that big meanie Bush wouldn’t let him.

Initial troop levels? Not his fault, nobody in the military ever asked him for more troops. Guantanamo? Not his fault the jail existed, and actually he made sure there was less torture and fewer prisoners.

Hmm, anything we’re forgetting here? Oh, that one war. What was it called again? Anyway, not his fault, Bush came to him about Iraq before the U.S. even invaded Afghanistan, but at the same meeting, he also talked about Rummy’s son’s drug addiction, so all Rummy could do was cry about that. Whoops! "
What fault is there to place?

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
Rumsfeld kicked butt when talking to reporters. I use to love watching his press conferences when he would turn stupid questions back on the reporters.

"Death has a tendency to encourage a depressing view of war."

It is understandable why the liberals hated him so, 70+ year old man put so many of them in their place.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Rumsfeld kicked butt when talking to reporters. I use to love watching his press conferences when he would turn stupid questions back on the reporters.

"Death has a tendency to encourage a depressing view of war."

It is understandable why the liberals hated him so, 70+ year old man put so many of them in their place.

The personal anger directed at Rumsfeld was amazing. They, the left, did the same thing with George Schultz way back in the day when he was SecState. Cheney is despised. These people work FOR a president.

Consider. There is much anger directed at Obama, some of it personal. However, that's where it begins and ends; the boss. Hillary's stock has actually risen. Few dislike Gates or Biden. The anger and frustration is directed where it belongs.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
The personal anger directed at Rumsfeld was amazing. They, the left, did the same thing with George Schultz way back in the day when he was SecState. Cheney is despised. These people work FOR a president.

Consider. There is much anger directed at Obama, some of it personal. However, that's where it begins and ends; the boss. Hillary's stock has actually risen. Few dislike Gates or Biden. The anger and frustration is directed where it belongs.

Some of the rats have deserted the White House and some are moving back to Chicago. A significant number of staff and czar personnel have dived under the bus to save the boss from collateral damage as their personal foibles have been publicized, though there are still some high-level advisers who have not been as insightful. By June we should see who remains as the push for 2012 kicks into high gear.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
First of all..if nhboy posted it, its immediately suspect anyway.

But then when the pull quote starts off with ""America’s Grandpa of Death Donald Rumsfeld .....", it's immediately clear that the article is a joke and solely for consumption by moonbats.

ImnoMensa

I beg to differ: Rahm Emmanuel, Eric Holder, Napolitano, Sebelius., Gibbs.Not to mention Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid. By the way Gates can suck -off and Biden is too stupid and funny ignorant to actually hate.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I beg to differ: Rahm Emmanuel, Eric Holder, Napolitano, Sebelius., Gibbs.Not to mention Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid. By the way Gates can suck -off and Biden is too stupid and funny ignorant to actually hate.

Allow me to clarify; there isn't the anger at his cabinet like there was with Dubbya and others.

Rahm and Gibbs aren't cabinet and I don't recall any anger at Rahm. Gibbs catches his share. Wile Nap has caught some heat, I don't see the vilification, even less so with Sebelius.

:buddies: