Ronald Reagan's 100th Birthday

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and woman. It is a weapon our adversaries in today’s world do not have. It is a weapon that we as Americans do have." --Ronald Reagan

Today would have been Ronald Reagan's 100th birthday. He was the first president I was eligible to vote for. What a great American! :patriot:

Attachments

• Nuff Said.jpg
    Nuff Said.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 35

Rommey

He was the first president I was eligible to vote for.
Me too. Although I didn't vote in that election as I was in the middle of my first PCS, I'm pretty sure I would have voted for him, but I was young and dumb so who knows...:confused:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
"Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and woman. It is a weapon our adversaries in today’s world do not have. It is a weapon that we as Americans do have." --Ronald Reagan

Today would have been Ronald Reagan's 100th birthday. He was the first president I was eligible to vote for. What a great American! :patriot:

Actually the 'Nuff Said' poster says volumes.