What's going on near Asbury - solomons

greeneyes36

boss just got a call from CCSO - they have a call for a person with a mental disturbance roaming the neighborhood and they are looking for him. i told her i was here...but i would check it out online for her. anyone know anything???

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Armed Man Barricaded Inside Solomon's Home - Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary's County News

This emergency petition was issued due to psychological issues that the occupant suffers from. The occupant 25 years of age is refusing to exit the residence. Deputies are unable to establish contact at this time. Family members have advised officers that the occupant has numerous knives, a machete, several shotguns and a semi-automatic pistol in his possession.

scooch over ... here have some :popcorn:

:jerry:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Armed Man Barricaded Inside Solomon's Home - Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary's County News

This emergency petition was issued due to psychological issues that the occupant suffers from. The occupant 25 years of age is refusing to exit the residence. Deputies are unable to establish contact at this time. Family members have advised officers that the occupant has numerous knives, a machete, several shotguns and a semi-automatic pistol in his possession.
I wonder if the family ever truly tried to remove these dangerous items from the unstable man.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I wonder if the family ever truly tried to remove these dangerous items from the unstable man.

I was thinking the same thing..

He's unstable, danger to himself AND his neghbors, but we'll let him keep all of his weapons, he'd never REALLY hurt anyone.

Lot of cops live in that neighborhood, wonder if it's one of them... That would explain the shotgun and the semi-auto handgun..

Natron0915

I went by there around 5:00 to pick my kids up from daycare and was just amazed at the amount of equipment deployed. I never realized the CCSO had so many neat toys. Along with the MCP, I saw several assault vehicles, a couple of support vehicles and more marked and unmarked police units than I could count. You would have thought this guy had taken 30 hostages.

Speaking of that area, has anyone else noticed the almost daily presence of a marked CCSO car on SB 4, accross from the Solomons fire house? I think they're targeting people who don't slow down with the reduction in speed limit. Wonder how many they're actually ticketing.