WaWa today?

Towsoncutie

What the heck was going on at the WaWa today near gate 1? I went to get gas and there were cones blocking all the pumps, and one worker and cop standing outside, waving thier arms saying "NO". Anyone know????

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
What the heck was going on at the WaWa today near gate 1? I went to get gas and there were cones blocking all the pumps, and one worker and cop standing outside, waving thier arms saying "NO". Anyone know????

Do you mean the Shell station outside Gate 1? WaWa is up the road...

I can't think of the name of the road of the intersection, but the WaWa on the left as you are going South towards Gate 1.

That would be at Buck Hewitt Road, probably a mile from Gate 1.

Altercation there 2 days ago, didn't see anything today.

Actually it was a power surge that knocked all the pumps out.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I don't know, but both my bike guy and another engine guy told me to use shell or bp, never wawa or sheetz.

the only thing that I have ever heard is that the Generic Brand gas does not have the detergent additives and therefore your engine doesn't "get clean".
Not sure how valid that is, nor how effective those additives are. Plus you can always purchase an additive to add to the tank.

Floyd2004

-Void-
What's wrong with their gas? WaWa or Sheetz are my go to places.

My car never runs right with Wawa or Sheetz, I fill up with "real" gas that doesnt have 10% corn in it.
Plus I get more miles to the tank from "real" gas. Seems I get about 30-40 more miles to a tank from not going to Wawa or Sheetz.

Beta84

They're out to get us
My car never runs right with Wawa or Sheetz, I fill up with "real" gas that doesnt have 10% corn in it.
Plus I get more miles to the tank from "real" gas. Seems I get about 30-40 more miles to a tank from not going to Wawa or Sheetz.

So where do you go for your "real" gas? Do you get the low grade or are you running some high octane? Have you ever looked into where your "real" gas is from opposed to where Wawa or Sheetz get their gas?

Floyd2004

-Void-
So where do you go for your "real" gas? Do you get the low grade or are you running some high octane? Have you ever looked into where your "real" gas is from opposed to where Wawa or Sheetz get their gas?

I get better results from gas from Cooks and St. James.
Just plain jane 87 but that wawa and sheetz gas just makes the car run like crap. My car is a 2004 for what its worth.