Current TV - Olbermann Coming

edinsomd

As I have yet to watch Current TV pre-Keith, it's a given I won't be watching after he shows up.

Bavarian

It belongs to Algore, what else is there to say. It is on DirecTv, took over Treo's slot. Mostly viewer submitted videos.

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell
I think I will watch him just as often as I did when he was on MSNBC. Which was never.

That's perfectly fine with me... you can stick to the Faux lies and keep swallowing the right-shake koolaid. The question was regarding the Metrocast channel lineup and Current TV, not your tv viewing habits.

Toxick

Splat
I have MetroCrap for TV and can't get satellite because of BIG trees in mostly my neighbors yards. I just found out that Keith Olbermann is coming to a network called Current TV. I looked at the Metrocast channel lineup and don't see it. Anyone else familiar with this channel? Does anyone know if they plan to get it?

From what I gather, Current TV is the visual equivalent of XM/Serious, only sucky.

And unless they're giving out a lifetime supply of free steak dinners with each subscription, I have no immediate plans to get it.

Especially not so I can watch Keith Olbermann getting his froth all over the camera lens.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That's perfectly fine with me... you can stick to the Faux lies .

Guess you were not one of those that participated in that poll that revealed Fox to be one of the most highly trusted news orgs on TV, huh?:killingme

Oh..and MSNBC..yeah..you guessed right..toilet.

I think that combining the highly unbalanced Olberman with the highly offbalance Algore might be good for both of them.