Looking for a nice restaurant

teambj

Any recs for a nice restaurant to try this Sunday? More specifically one that serves good steak/lobster. I was looking at the Rod n Reel but after reading some reviews it seems to have gone downhill. Thanks!

vince77

not sure what constitutes nice means but I'd go to DC...Charlie Palmer's for one, at the foot of Capitol Hill.....

teambj

Lewnes looks incredible! Any others i should check out in Annapolis that has good steak and seafood? I was hoping to stay in the st marys area but i am willing to travel a bit.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Lewnes looks incredible! Any others i should check out in Annapolis that has good steak and seafood? I was hoping to stay in the st marys area but i am willing to travel a bit.

Lewnes is amazing, and the best place I've ever had a meal. CD Cafe in Solomons is hit/miss, and the last few times I've eaten there, my filet was not cooked properly. The food is delicious though, and the service is pretty good.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Ruth's Cris, Annapolis.

That place has left me disappointed on more than one occasion. I'm not sure I'll ever go to one again. For the price it better be at least a decent steak, but TWICE i've had BAD steaks there. Way too expensive to not always get a great steak.

One place I am a fan of is Smith & Wollensky. There's one in DC. :drool:

rdytogo

Any recs for a nice restaurant to try this Sunday? More specifically one that serves good steak/lobster. I was looking at the Rod n Reel but after reading some reviews it seems to have gone downhill. Thanks!

For steak and lobster I would have to say go to Washington. Try either the Palm, or Mortons.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
That place has left me disappointed on more than one occasion. I'm not sure I'll ever go to one again. For the price it better be at least a decent steak, but TWICE i've had BAD steaks there. Way too expensive to not always get a great steak.

One place I am a fan of is Smith & Wollensky. There's one in DC. :drool:

Yep, Ott and I went there with his sibs...horrible. Service was terrible as well.

S&W..a couple of blocks away from me (here in DC). Been a few times a lunch..very nice!

OldHillcrestGuy

Theres a McCormick and Schmicks at National Harbor in Oxon Hill. If you are going Sunday its going to be a nice day go early and window shop at the all the places there.

Shericita

Is it all make believe?
Prime Street Grille in White Plains (Charles County) is fantastic!! Pricey for the area, but very good food.