This morning on DC101....

renegadeslave

Obsidian Salamander
I'm asking because I was the pizza delivery driver that talked to Elliot this morning. I was nervous talking on the radio (not to mention driving while on my phone....) so I didn't really hear the first question he asked me a out being a deliver driver.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm asking because I was the pizza delivery driver that talked to Elliot this morning. I was nervous talking on the radio (not to mention driving while on my phone....) so I didn't really hear the first question he asked me a out being a deliver driver.

Talking about getting bong hits instead of tips?

BrianB

People actually use Satellite radio? Who pays for something where they play the same 5 songs over and over again...I don't get it.

Satellite Radio is worth what you pay for it - the music channels don't have commercials, great talk radio, sports, you name it...I won't go back to regular radio, no way no how.....

GopherM

Darwin was right
People actually use Satellite radio? Who pays for something where they play the same 5 songs over and over again...I don't get it.

There is more variety on satellite radio than there is on the FM stations that repeat the same old "top 40" crap over an over an you have to listen to some moron speak that thinks he is the greatest wit in the world. And, oh yeah! You also have to listen to some stupid jerks call in on their phones that also think he is they are brightest bulb in the pack.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
There is more variety on satellite radio than there is on the FM stations that repeat the same old "top 40" crap over an over an you have to listen to some moron speak that thinks he is the greatest wit in the world. And, oh yeah! You also have to listen to some stupid pizza delivery guy call in on their phones that also think he is they are brightest bulb in the pack.

:fixed:

renegadeslave

Obsidian Salamander

:diva:

Cute but I was winning movie premier tickets (how often can you do that on satellite radio?) and I do not think I am anywhere near the brightest bulb in the pack... hence why I have to post on SOMD to find out what the DJ even said to me. Yeah I'm a bright one.

Justme2

I like DC 101

When the grease man was on the air.:yahoo::yahoo:

I still won't forget this radio comedy on Secretary's day!
He started with he got a new secretary last week and she is good at what she does. Brings coffee, answer calls, make appointments, etc.
And she was a little ticked today because she knew that the old secretary had her name on the office door. She felt that for secretary's day he should have name put on the door.
His response was she going to have to be more like Zenith tv Corp before her name gets on the door. She asked what he meant "Quailty goes in :drummer:before the name goes on"

ginwoman

LOVED GREASEMAN. Went and saw him in person twice while he was doing live shows. Is he still out there doing radio?