Why does Fat mean?

Homer

Why does fat mean handicapped? I was standing outside a local establishment having a smoke when a couple pulls into one of the handicapped parking spaces. Yes they had the handicapped sign hanging on their mirror. These people were not handicapped at all. They were just plain fat! They should have mandatory fat people parking:evil spaces the farthest away so these people get a little excersise.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
There are a number of medical conditions that are not visibile that rate a handicapped sticker - heart disease, MS, etc

Homer

true

There are a number of medical conditions that are not visibile that rate a handicapped sticker - heart disease, MS, etc

But these two sure seemed to enjoy their 40 chicken wings two orders of tator tots smothered in cheese sour cream and bacon bits they shared as well as the two jumbo beers they each had!

Last edited:

terbear1225

in some cases, the handicap can be a contributing factor in the weight gain. (i.e. someone with a back or neck injury who cannot exercise) had a friend in high school who's mom was in a serious car accident. she ended up gaining about 50 lbs because she had to give up her very active lifestyle for fear that any additional injury to her neck might leave her paralyzed.

that's not say there aren't a LOT of people out there who are obese purely because they don't choose to be healthy, but there are some who have a legitimate reason for their weight.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
any1 that can stik to a regimen of healthy diet & xercise no matter what their status may b, & can live a very healthy lifestyle. Controlled intake can def make a significant diff.

Read b4 U Feed...don`t have 2 Test b4 U Ingest.

Speak english or STFU

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Some handicaps are mental or intellectual. We have seen two examples in this thread in 2.5 hours.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Notice, too, that removal of posts habitually is a strong indication of paranoia. Removal of entire threads is a dual whammy of paranoia and cowardice.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
So along with narcissim we have that too. I had to look up Neologism. Learn something every day, thanks.

I bet you saw this paragraph and the light came on
In psychiatry, the term neologism is used to describe the use of words that only have meaning to the person who uses them, independent of their common meaning.[2] This is considered normal in children, but a symptom of thought disorder (indicative of a psychotic mental illness, such as schizophrenia) in adults.[3] People with autism also may create neologisms.[4] In addition, use of neologisms may be related to aphasia acquired after brain damage resulting from a stroke or head injury.[5]
It does explain a lot, doesn't it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Y nawt delete em, sum1 will quote em. WRGAFF bout #s when u know em alreddy?

u wanna challenge the Wit. go 4 it. slam dunk ya qwiklike! :-w

Oh yeah? well gerfam anna slickawaocka gofillyup!

Slicken slackum rockem sockum robots. Klinken kalcken klonken konockkin.

So there.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
¿ɔɹɾqlʎʎʌɯ ƃpǝǝɹ ǝʌoɐuǝbq

mershmashumupanchit!

(pssst..hey rest of world. I think the brain-damaged kid actually understands some of this gibberish. I'm reaching him. I see a movie script coming: "Rained On Man" ..or sumthin...

Last edited:

Homer

Way to Highjack a thread people

I was making a point society is babying people at your expense!!! I think allot of you are to stupid to see that!