Helicopter off Queentree Road

SM_Vol._FF

Mechanicsville Volunteer Rescue Squad was already on their second call when a call was taken at ECC for a stabbing.
MVRS and Hollywood Rescue Squad as well as Saint Mary's Advanced Life Support as well as police units were disptached when this call was taken.
Units arrived on scene to find a male with multiple stab wounds. A helicopter was requested Category A, Priority 1. The highest possible.
Maryland State Police Trooper 7 was called to the scene and transported the patient to PG shock Trauma I believe.

...As an aside note I have hear unconfirmed rumors he later died of his injuries. Again......no confirmed reports that I know of.

granny45

Mechanicsville Volunteer Rescue Squad was already on their second call when a call was taken at ECC for a stabbing.
MVRS and Hollywood Rescue Squad as well as Saint Mary's Advanced Life Support as well as police units were disptached when this call was taken.
Units arrived on scene to find a male with multiple stab wounds. A helicopter was requested Category A, Priority 1. The highest possible.
Maryland State Police Trooper 7 was called to the scene and transported the patient to PG shock Trauma I believe.

...As an aside note I have hear unconfirmed rumors he later died of his injuries. Again......no confirmed reports that I know of.

Wow, that's my neighborhood and I haven't heard anything about this. Hope it wasn't anyone I know. I think a couple of ambulances went to Alvey-Stone Lane off Queentree Road Saturday night. Wonder if this was the same incident.

baby

Has anyone hear if the man died or not?

Wow, that's my neighborhood and I haven't heard anything about this. Hope it wasn't anyone I know. I think a couple of ambulances went to Alvey-Stone Lane off Queentree Road Saturday night. Wonder if this was the same incident.

at the end on Widow lane house on right, dude stabbed a guy becuase his dog craps in his yard. 11 stab wounds , critical cond. as of tuesday

PrepH4U

at the end on Widow lane house on right, dude stabbed a guy becuase his dog craps in his yard. 11 stab wounds , critical cond. as of tuesday

I heard the original call, hubby went out to save their dog as neighbor lady threatened to shoot the dog and was out there with a gun. Then another call that her hubby was bleeding but he had the gun, ambulance dispatched. I presume he was stabbed trying to take the gun away. Next call was for the helo.
Just a reminder though, lots of times what is on the scanner is not the whole story, as usually the dispatcher only broadcasts what the caller has relayed. Sometimes it is a whole different scenario.