CSM Driving school

seansgirl

On the site it says there is a parent/student orientation before class begins. I am 21 years old, and going to be a student. Would my parent need to attend even though I am an adult?

Littlebit

On the site it says there is a parent/student orientation before class begins. I am 21 years old, and going to be a student. Would my parent need to attend even though I am an adult?

I would think not so. Call them and find out. If you do not live in their householkd and are not dependant upon them. You are not a teen and would not need a provisional license. As long as you have proof you are 21 that should surfice.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

I doubt it.

Mikeru

No, you are over 18, therefore you are an adult in the eyes of the law.

I say show up by yourself and not worry about it. If you wanted to be safe in case someone questions you, you could bring a valid form of identification such as a passport or birth certificate since you don't have a license to verify your age or as suggested by someone else, give CSM a call beforehand to see what they say.