Can I leave a car at a Park & ride?

Hessian

Metro apparently designates very few parking spaces for weekend trips...the recommendation was park for free in a local park & ride.
It MAY be good advice but...totally reliant on lighting & security patrols & how crowded it is.

I need to leave a car at the end of the Green line for two days....anybody have any serious suggestions/recommendations?

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
Metro apparently designates very few parking spaces for weekend trips...the recommendation was park for free in a local park & ride.
It MAY be good advice but...totally reliant on lighting & security patrols & how crowded it is.

I need to leave a car at the end of the Green line for two days....anybody have any serious suggestions/recommendations?

If you're traveling during the week you could drive to Charlotte Hall or Mattawoman park & ride and take the 903 bus to Suitland and catch the green line there (it's the closest bust stop to Branch Ave.)
:killingme
OMG had to edit for that one.....

Last edited:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Make sure it's not an expensive car and insurance is up to date. Don't leave anything of value. I'd even take the vehicle paperwork! After all it's still PG County!!!

havoc

FYI - I've heard of several cars having engine parts stolen from the Mattawoman park & ride in the past year or so...catalytic converters to be specific.