After school care - Waldorf

MsMove

Hi everyone,

I am looking for recommendations for after-school care in Waldorf. My 4th grader attends one now, and we are very unhappy with it. (I hesitate to name it here)

Does anyone have school-aged children in Waldorf, and have a great experience with their after-care/summer camp programs?

Thanks!

thebird

Hi everyone,

I am looking for recommendations for after-school care in Waldorf. My 4th grader attends one now, and we are very unhappy with it. (I hesitate to name it here)

Does anyone have school-aged children in Waldorf, and have a great experience with their after-care/summer camp programs?

Thanks!

What school district are you looking at? I'm assuming that you would want him to ride the bus to and from? I have someone amazing in Waldorf but she can't transport.

mmcg

Charles County Family Day Care Association
Waldorf, MD 20601
301-645-0534

The Charles County Family Day Care Association (CCFDCA) is a professional organization for Licensed Family Day Care Providers who are registered by the Maryland State Dept of Education/Office of Child Care. Our mission is to provide & promote professional and quality child care services to families throughout Charles County. One of our many benefits is monthly trainings and networking opportunities. For child care providers interested in more information, please contact Clare Foss, Membership Coordinator at 301-645-0534.
The Charles County Family Day Care Association, Inc. provides a free service for families interested in finding child care in Charles County. The Provider's Access Line (PAL) is a resource which parents may utilize to locate family child care providers who are registered with and approved by the Maryland State Dept of Education's Office of Child Care (MSDE/OCC). To contact a PAL's representative you may call 301-645-0534

MsMove

What school district are you looking at? I'm assuming that you would want him to ride the bus to and from? I have someone amazing in Waldorf but she can't transport.

He is at Mary B Neal and will definately need transport to and from school each day. I love the concept of Alpha Best at his school, but they are closed any day that the school is closed, which doesn't do much good as far as teacher work days, spring break, etc.