What happened to....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I was wondering the same thing.

With a certain sense of relief, tinged with a snicker and topped off with a guffaw..but I was wondering nonetheless.:howdy:

R

retiredweaxman

In his last thread, he mentioned being married...

Oh no - he has the capablilities to procreate. Maybe the bright side of the story is, he lacks the ability to procreate!!!!

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
I was wondering the same thing.

With a certain sense of relief, tinged with a snicker and topped off with a guffaw..but I was wondering nonetheless.:howdy:

As soon as his real name and home address became public(er) he ran.

Annoying_Boy

As soon as his real name and home address became public(er) he ran.

I didn't run Lenny, just had to deal with some threats of violence made against my family today.

Now I'm going to be like Lance. I'm going to post and you can read it if you choose, but you won't be commenting about it, not in my threads anyway.

:popcorn:

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
I didn't run Lenny, just had to deal with some threats of violence made against my family today.

Now I'm going to be like Lance. I'm going to post and you can read it if you choose, but you won't be commenting about it, not in my threads anyway.

I hope you didn't call the police... According to you they don't know how to do their job. So I'm sure you handled it all by yourself.... (note the sarcasm)

PrepH4U

I hope you didn't call the police... According to you they don't know how to do their job. So I'm sure you handled it all by yourself.... (note the sarcasm)

Good point! Maybe he will just go to the States Attorney office to file a complaint, whoops can't go there! :killingme