Insurance

Pete

Repete
:banghead: Did you know that if your insurance finds out that you dented someones car it counts as an "At fault acident" even if you just pay to fix it out of pocket and it does not cost them a dime, AND that they will raise your rates becasue of the "at fault accident" that didn't cost them a dime?

CMC122

Go Braves!
Our insurance has a "Good Driver Freebie". So with your first accident they don't raise your rates. (Hubby used it last spring:mad: )

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by kwillia
Yeah... I guess we should of told you that earlier...:ohwell:
I have not made any claims on this policy except for the windshield this fall.

SO, if they are going to raise my rates anyway because of the at fault accident, what do you think the odds of me paying this one out of pocket will be? Hmmmmm anyone, anyone?

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by mainman
Stop running into people, dillhole...:wink:
You and that 85 Yugo are next pal, this time I might not stop when I hear the tearing metal and glass breaking.:wink:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Pete
Did you know that if your insurance finds out that you dented someones car it counts as an "At fault acident"

Does that mean the bimbo who lied about hitting my car last year got her rates raised? :really:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by cattitude
How would your insurance company find out?
I was a D/A and gave the hitee the info, then I called them to see if they had been contacted. :banghead:

Ponytail

I was a D/A and gave the hitee the info, then I called them to see if they had been contacted. :banghead:

You Donkey! Give them the info, but ask them to get an estimate first. Everybody knows that...at least, I thought that everybody knew that.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Ponytail
You Donkey! Give them the info, but ask them to get an estimate first. Everybody knows that...at least, I thought that everybody knew that.

:bawl: see I am helpless without you

:frown: call me

Elle

Happy Camper!
I find that very strange, esp. since when I called about the rock that hit my windshield even though I got the stone throwers tag number unless I had a police report, it would count against me.

Toxick

Splat
:banghead: Did you know that if your insurance finds out that you dented someones car it counts as an "At fault acident" even if you just pay to fix it out of pocket and it does not cost them a dime, AND that they will raise your rates becasue of the "at fault accident" that didn't cost them a dime?

Insurance companies are the most heinous personification of evil mankind has ever faced. Anyone who works for, owns a franchise or sells insurance should die of gonhorrea and rot in hell.

They are life-sucking leeches with black holes for mouths and from which there is no escape.

I hate insurance companies.

I loathe them.

Pigs.

mainman

Set Trippin
Re: Re: Insurance

Originally posted by Toxick
Insurance companies are the most heinous personification of evil mankind has ever faced. Anyone who works for, owns a franchise or sells insurance should die of gonhorrea and rot in hell.

They are life-sucking leeches with black holes for mouths and from which there is no escape.

I hate insurance companies.

I loathe them.

Pigs.
wankstains? :confused:

Toxick

Splat
Re: Re: Re: Insurance

Originally posted by mainman
wankstains? :confused:

That qualifies.

Of course if I typed how I really felt about these theiving heartless ####holes, my entire post would look like an octothorpe convention.

How I loathe them.