Annoying Boy

party301

i'll think of one.....
can someone tell me if there is a point behind Annoying Boys threads other than to be annoying?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Just so that no one forgets that there is a reason some animals eat thier young....
:high5:

He's a sad old codger who should be enjoying his golden years but instead he made poor decisions in life, can't get along with anyone and now has nothing but a fat mortgage on a dump. Poor Cliffy. :poorbaby:

Annoying_Boy

He's a sad old codger who should be enjoying his golden years but instead he made poor decisions in life, can't get along with anyone and now has nothing but a fat mortgage on a dump. Poor Cliffy. :poorbaby:

So you wouldn't recommend buying a house here in Leonard's Grant then?

:popcorn:

Annoying_Boy

By the way, you're smart on construction; have you looked over my blog?

What's your thoughts on the things I've posted?

pearlie369

UnStAbLe YeT sAfE
So you wouldn't recommend buying a house here in Leonard's Grant then?

I don't think anyone that has lived here for more than 2 years would buy a house from QBH, we know better. Especially wouldn't, after watching their home built in less than 3 months, they tend to be built wrong when rushed and built by people that don't even speak English.

Annoying_Boy

I don't think anyone that has lived here for more than 2 years would buy a house from QBH, we know better. Especially wouldn't, after watching their home built in less than 3 months, they tend to be built wrong when rushed and built by people that don't even speak English.

Ouch.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

I have a QBHI home and I love it. The staff is great and very friendly (even the English speakers). I'd buy from them over and over again without a doubt. :buddies:

Annoying_Boy

I heard about one jackass in that neighborhood that is sitting on a vat of radon. :roflmao:

Perhaps you know something about this property: 41407 Whimsical Court, L'town.

:biggrin:

Do you think if I knew or was told about the serious radon problem that I ever would have bought this house?

:jameo:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Do you think if I knew or was told about the serious radon problem that I ever would have bought this house?

Looking at the wording in that contract you signed??...I think you still woulda bought if there was a herd of rats in the kitchen, a hazardous waste landfill in the back yard, and a pre-release center going in next door.

Annoying_Boy

Looking at the wording in that contract you signed??...I think you still woulda bought if there was a herd of rats in the kitchen, a hazardous waste landfill in the back yard, and a pre-release center going in next door.

I thought I was protected from all that by the real estate agents involved.

Don't they have a legal duty to tell me about anything bad that they know about?

Fruitcake Lady

Who the Hell Cares?

Do you know FOR A FACT, anyone that was negatively affected or killed by radon? FACTS that come from a reputable source, and not someone from a radon remediation company trying to see you a service or a product?

I don't.

R

retiredweaxman

If radon is a big concern of yours and the builder/realtor could not give you a suitable answer (supposing you asked)...did you do any research of the property on your own???

Or are you the type of person to biotch, complain and pass the buck??

Never mind - we all know the answer!!!

Annoying_Boy

Do you know FOR A FACT, anyone that was negatively affected or killed by radon? FACTS that come from a reputable source, and not someone from a radon remediation company trying to see you a service or a product?

I don't.

Then you should have the EPA shutdown with your vast knowledge.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I thought I was protected from all that by the real estate agents involved.

Don't they have a legal duty to tell me about anything bad that they know about?

:

You hired your own agent to handle the purchase, huh? And they let you sign that contract?? I know one agent who got taken of your Christmas card list.