The Lexington...a club?

clubgirl79

I enjoy going to different clubs around the area...mostly in D.C. and Bmore. I hear that the lexington turns into a night club on Friday and Saturday nights. Has anyone been yet? How is it? Also, I hear that Dew Drop has been hoppin lately...anyone ever go there?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
The Lexington is a restaurant/lounge, and they have a DJ on the weekends (and sometimes karaoke).

Dew Drop is a bar, also with music. Nothing in St Mary's County is "hoppin."

clubgirl79

If the Dew Drop is a hole in the wall, I would probably prefer that over "questionable crowd" hahaha I guess it depends what you mean by "questionable" though....

lovinmaryland

If the Dew Drop is a hole in the wall, I would probably prefer that over "questionable crowd" hahaha I guess it depends what you mean by "questionable" though....

Not to long ago there was a story about someone being stabbed there. And everytime we have gone a fight has broken out.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Not to long ago there was a story about someone being stabbed there. And everytime we have gone a fight has broken out.
I think the story was wrong. I haven't seen the fights since they're usually outside. :lol:

I've never had a real problem with the Lexington but it's not exactly the greatest place. But I heard it's supposed to be rockin this Friday :dude:

lovinmaryland

I think the story was wrong. I haven't seen the fights since they're usually outside. :lol:

I've never had a real problem with the Lexington but it's not exactly the greatest place. But I heard it's supposed to be rockin this Friday :dude:

of the ones I have seen one was outside and the other two were by the restrooms.

mitzi

If you're talking about Dew Drop, nobody has been stabbed there. If you like music, drinking, dancing you can have a good time. Young crowd on Saturday nights if that's what you're looking for.

Beta84

They're out to get us
We have been to the Lexington a few times, however the crowd as of late has been pretty ummmm questionable so we probably wont go back.

After giving it another chance last night, I now agree with you 100%. There was another fight where they threw people out, the bouncer got attacked in the process by other people, and the cops had to show up. The owner wants it to be a good crowd but it's totally screwed right now.

Oh and what the hell gives, the people requesting the songs most have been asking for the same 5 damn songs all night and the DJ was stuck catering to it. How obnoxious.

If you're talking about Dew Drop, nobody has been stabbed there. If you like music, drinking, dancing you can have a good time. Young crowd on Saturday nights if that's what you're looking for.

I think that was in reference to the Lexington. There are fights there every time we've been out and that continued again last night. Maybe I'll try the Dirty Dew next time.

mitzi

I think that was in reference to the Lexington. There are fights there every time we've been out and that continued again last night. Maybe I'll try the Dirty Dew next time.

Ok, I wasn't sure and didn't want people thinking someone was stabbed at Dew Drop. Where is the Lexington? I doubt I'll ever go but just wondering.

lovinmaryland

No, I was referring to The Lexington. Someone was stabbed there a month or so ago.
After giving it another chance last night, I now agree with you 100%. There was another fight where they threw people out, the bouncer got attacked in the process by other people, and the cops had to show up. The owner wants it to be a good crowd but it's totally screwed right now.

Oh and what the hell gives, the people requesting the songs most have been asking for the same 5 damn songs all night and the DJ was stuck catering to it. How obnoxious.

Did I tell you or did I tell you :lol: